Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Book In Advance

from US$26.95
from US$37.50
from US$49.95
More Info
All reviews blues brothers marilyn monroe conway twitty elvis impersonator tribute artists buddy holly jersey boys frankie valli and the four seasons johnny cash great performers second half in town these guys magic show cher entertainers stiles
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Took kiddos to see show. Great show. Prices were good. The staff there was very friendly and helpful. Seats were very comfy too.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 27, 2018

Got a deal for the Magic show with Steve and Cassandra through Groupon for my husband, son and myself. When we arrived, I thought I had picked a cheesy activity for us and we were going to be disappointed. HOWEVER, when the show started, we were VERY impressed. Steve and Cassandra put on a wonderful show and we were happy to have been a part of it. I would say it is one of the best kept secrets in Pigeon Forge. We will absolutely be back to watch them again when we are back in town. This is a must see and way cheaper than a lot of the shows in town.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank mrsake2012
Reviewed February 16, 2018

Got my ticket thru Groupon (tks for a great deal) for this show. Awesomeness!! Had a great time, was very entertained!!! The "Highway Men" were very personable, had a meet and greet afterwards...Nice!!!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I bought tickets to the show on Groupon... Thank goodness it didn't cost a fortune! My husband and I were very disappointed and left at intermission. We were expecting a band, great singers, and guitar players. What we saw were 3 men singing along to recordings. They were "pretending" to play real guitars. There wasn't a band and the stage setting is very dated. Such a shame, we love good country classics. This performance was a letdown.

Date of experience: February 2018
5  Thank Amber F
Reviewed December 27, 2017

My mom, sisters, niece, & I were in town for my birthday. We decided to see this show bc other had said Cody. Slaughter did a very good impression of a younger Elvis.

Date of experience: December 2017