Laurel Crest
Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$135
La Quinta Inn Pigeon Forge-Dollywood(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$93
US$89
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$110
ClarionHotels
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$149
  • Breakfast included
US$115
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$93
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$189
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$139
EconoLodge
All reviewsbluegreen ownersbedroom deluxefull kitchennice resortindoor poolrecommend this resortwasher and dryerjetted tubup to datethe main stripthe smoky mountainspool tablebgappliancesaccommodationslaundrykroger
Reviewed May 14, 2018

We enjoyed our stay at Laurel Crest and loved the fact that it was close to all the things we love to do in the Smoky Mountains. The pools were very nice and the views from the resort were beautiful. The only drawback was the size of the unit. We stayed in a 1 bedroom unit which is advertised to hold 4 people. However, I don't see how you would be comfortable with any more than 2 people in the unit. It was very tiny. This wasn't really an issue for us since there were only 2 of us on this trip - my Husband and me. However, be aware that even 2 adults and 1 child would be too many people for the 1 bedroom unit at Laurel Crest.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
BluegreenCares, Manager at Laurel Crest, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Hello Nancy D, Thank you for staying with us at Laurel Crest. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our property and our location! We hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

This place is ridiculous. We travel extensively during the year and have never encountered a place like this. Checked in late last night and came back into our rooms today and the keys wouldn’t work. THIS IS HOW THEY TRY TO TRAP YOU. When we went to the lobby to see about our keys they hit us with the time share nonsense. Like anyone wants to get up for a time share presentation at 8:30 on Mother’s Day morning!! Then they hit us with a $100 charge from our debit card. It will be refunded when we check out....and then take 7-10 days for our bank to release it back! Beware of staying here. There are many more nice places to stay in pigeon forge that doesn’t do these shady practices.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Trvlsallthetime
Reviewed May 8, 2018

Great location and easy access to all area shows including Dollywood , The Island where Paula Deen's restaurant and store is located, Cade's Cove, a drive through Smoky Mountains, or just relaxing at the resort. Nice linens and comfy bed. A great place with activities for all ages.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
BluegreenCares, Manager at Laurel Crest, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Hello jimmyandvicky, Thank you for staying with us at Laurel Crest. We are happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and that you could experience all the area has to offer! We hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed in unit 9207 & 9208 and complained to night security and day manager that there was partying going on in room 9206 from 1am till 5 am each day, and in the evening a horrible skunk smell would fill our unit each night. I complained stating we believed the party goers next door were smoking weed and that was why we smelled skunk. When I had had enough of sleeping on the couch due to the noise and smell in our room, I went to guest services and asked to talk manager on duty. He spoke with us in the middle of a busy lobby as we expressed our frustrations. Our children were getting sick to their stomach and had headaches due to the smell. He said he would handle it. We came back to room after spending day out seeing sights, and the smell was still there. I was completely appalled about how unprofessionally this was being handled. I called guest services and said I need maintenance to come immediately to our room. When he arrived I asked if he smelled something similar to skunk. I said it is weed and they have parties all week over there next door. He said let me check foyer. He checked and it turned out they were like Cheeks N Chong in room next door. Whole place filled with Marijuana smoke, which was what we were having to breath. Ugh! So he ran to get night manager Adam. Adam said he couldn't just tell them to leave? I'm like so we have to be inconvenienced due to their actions all week! They should be arrested, but I am sure that would be bad press for them. So after 3 days of falling on deaf ears when I complained we were given keys to an upgraded town home unit. But again we had to be moved and lost three days of sleep. The partygoers lost nothing! I feel grateful for the upgrade, but we were subjected to smell smoke from a drug and noise for 3 days of our 5 day stay at Laurel Crest. I am really disappointed how this whole situation was handled! It really hindered us from enjoying our vacation and stay at Laurel Crest! Maybe next time you will listen to your guest when they complain and handle it in a more professional manner!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Susieway78
Reviewed May 6, 2018

Laurel Crest is conveniently located in the hills near downtown Pigeon Forge. The rooms and view are terrific. The staff could not be nicer. All the rooms have full kitchens with all needed equipment. If you ever need assistance (like for hooking up your computer to the TV), the staff are very quick to accommodate you. They provide coffee and popcorn in the lobby. We have stayed here MANY times and have never been disappointed.

Room Tip: We like the highest floor available - best view. We prefer the Delux Villa because it has two sinks and counters in the bathroom area.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
BluegreenCares, Manager at Laurel Crest, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Hello Christie P, Thank you for staying with us at Laurel Crest. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our property! Hope to see you again soon.