Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Book In Advance

from US$63.28
from US$19.99
from US$37.03
3,667 results
All reviews ropes course laser tag bed of nails magic show rock wall all ages space walk upside down house science museum rainy day hands on activities interactive exhibits older kids worth the money neat place great for kids whole family
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Don't waste you time or money. It's basically a fancy, overcrowded arcade. It was so loud that I had to yell to be heard and a handful of the electronic exhibits were broken. My kids are intelligent and found WonderWorks boring.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Great place for kids especially if they are into science. They even have a few activities for the little ones. They also have an arcade and laser tag.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

My 10 year old nephew liked this and could participate in several different things, but my 4 year old wasn't able to participate in much or wasn't interested because it's geared more towards 7-11 year olds. It cost $125 for 3 adults and 2 children. My 4 year old really only liked that the building looked like it was upside down and the bubble factory.

1  Thank Shelby H
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

First off, this is basically an amusement park for kids, we thought it was more of a science museum for kids. We went in and paid for our tickets. It was so packed that we could barely walk through to even see everything they had. The lines for each attraction were crazy. People were running into our small stroller not even caring or paying attention. (Not wonderworks fault btw). We decided it was too crazy within 10 min of being there, I wanted to see if they could possibly give us vouchers to come back within the year. I asked for a manager and the ladies up front immediately called for one. They were very polite. The manager took my receipt and instantly swiped my card and gave us a full refund. We didn't even have to ask, she just knew & apologized told us for future days that weren't so packed. That right there is AMAZING customer service and why we WILL go back again next year on one of their slower days.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I would not recommend wasting your time or your money on this place. On a sunny Saturday in April this place was crowded - I couldn’t imagine crowds if it were a rainy day. There was a two hour wait for the ropes course, a one hour wait for the virtual coaster (they had two units but were only running one). Most everything we didn’t get to do because of the crowds and several of the smaller exhibits were broken.
At $30 a person - for a group of 8 spending $250 - just NOT worth the time or money.

Date of experience: April 2018