“4 stars/ if crowded 1 star”
Review of WonderWorks

WonderWorks All-Access Pass in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #16 of 44 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind with over 100 interactive exhibits for visitors of all ages. Experience the trembling of a 6.0 Earthquake, make human-size bubbles in our bubble lab, fly a fighter jet, lie on a bed of nails, ride our roller coaster simulation, experience rock climbing and test your skills on the New 50ft tall indoor ropes challenge course. During your visit, stay for "The Wonders Of Magic" starring master magician Terry Evanswood and experience our newly renovated lasertag arena!
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Bought as a package deal with hotel in PF. Still cost 100 for 2 adults/2kids. Arrived at 5:30 pm on Tuesday during spring break absolutely awful until about 8 pm when everyone else left but my family. This is like a hands on museum exhibits are horrible if you are fighting with 30 people to check them out. Don't go unless the parking lot is empty. We had fun luckily we didn't wait 2 hours for the rope course or the rock wall and we were able to enjoy them with out waiting all night. They aren't worth that long of wait. I would say price is fine but if too busy you will be disappointed.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,618)
All reviews
in 48 reviews
"neat place"
in 37 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Don't waste you time or money. It's basically a fancy, overcrowded arcade. It was so loud that I had to yell to be heard and a handful of the electronic exhibits were broken. My kids are intelligent and found WonderWorks boring.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Great place for kids especially if they are into science. They even have a few activities for the little ones. They also have an arcade and laser tag.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

My 10 year old nephew liked this and could participate in several different things, but my 4 year old wasn't able to participate in much or wasn't interested because it's geared more towards 7-11 year olds. It cost $125 for 3 adults and 2 children. My 4 year old really only liked that the building looked like it was upside down and the bubble factory.

1  Thank Shelby H
See more reviews
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

First off, this is basically an amusement park for kids, we thought it was more of a science museum for kids. We went in and paid for our tickets. It was so packed that we could barely walk through to even see everything they had. The lines for each attraction were crazy. People were running into our small stroller not even caring or paying attention. (Not wonderworks fault btw). We decided it was too crazy within 10 min of being there, I wanted to see if they could possibly give us vouchers to come back within the year. I asked for a manager and the ladies up front immediately called for one. They were very polite. The manager took my receipt and instantly swiped my card and gave us a full refund. We didn't even have to ask, she just knew & apologized told us for future days that weren't so packed. That right there is AMAZING customer service and why we WILL go back again next year on one of their slower days.