All reviews indoor pool waffles large room exercise room bed was comfortable convenient location nice place to stay the pigeon forge area parking lot balcony motel rates attractions mountains dryer traffic tn
Reviewed March 7, 2018

We only stayed one night here. The bed is a little harder than I like and we could hear the neighbors. The pool is quiet small, but overall the room was clean and worth what we paid. They do offer a decent hot breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Look we all wanna stay in a clean place with amenities without breaking the bank!!! I've stayed here at least 4 times and everytime is a pleasure. Clean rooms easy check in,pool is nice,clean nice beds,no strong odors from rooms and breakfast is great. Lots of parking choices and easily accessible! Staff was nice and booking was a breeze directly thru. Paid a very fair price for the area. Will always return here. Thanks!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2018

My wife and I stayed in here for one night due to next day we had a timeshare to stay in. We loved it. Great price, great room, great sleep, great location. We are going back again and have a room waiting on us. I give it 4 stars because it is not elegant but very nice.

Room Tip: You can't beat it for the price for weekday stay.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2018

We were in town for the night, it was late and we were looking for something inexpensive. We called River Bend Inn and they had one room left so we took it. The price was very reasonable and our room was clean, perfect for what we wanted! The hotel is located in a good area, lots of restaurants and attractions near by. I would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
swetajaypatel, Manager at River Bend Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Reviewed February 4, 2018

The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly. My only gripe would be when I made reservation via Expedia that it said I would get a balcony room and I did not. I did however have a nice view of the strip which I enjoy watching the traffic. They only have 1 elevator so that can be a pain but not the end of the world. The indoor pool is small but that also isn't the end of the world. The rooms we clean, the beds were soft. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple