“Always great”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 February 2012

We love this place, my husband and I never miss it when we travel to Pigeon Forge. We love the hibachi grill, entertaining and tasty!

Reviewed 19 February 2012

We went their for lunch and had a great experience. I ordered the Chicken & shrimp combo while my husband ordered the Shrimp & Scallops combo. Both dishes were very good. The meal started with a small salad with your choice of dressing - we opted for the house Ginger.. very flavorful. We were then served our rice, meats and then veggies. Plenty of Shrimp sauce was offered to you. Food was in abundance so the value was very good - $11.95 per person. The staff was very personable as was the Hibachi grill chef. Each table seated up to 10 people. We sat with 2 other families - plenty of room.

1  Thank sensgirl67
Reviewed 18 February 2012

This is/has to be one of the best restaurants in the area! My family and I ate here tonight, the whole town is packed bumper to bumper. Yet you walk in to this place and there is patrons but No Wait! If you get tired of the traditional chains in town/area come in and try this place you will not be dissappointed! We had a party of 8 had a variety of food. I myself went with the usual Filet Mingon,Lobster,shrimp! Smothered in the seafood sauce topped off with two ice cold Sapporos. Everything cooked to perfection, the chef put on a show for our five kids who love to eat here as well! Yes it is a little expensive but well worth it. Thank you Kinaku for another excellent meal and service! Those who give this place a bad review should have their head examined! I'd rather eat here then wait for 2 hours at apple barn or the old mill! Not to mention while you eat your children are eating and entertained at the same time and there is no rush to hurry you out to bring in more customers! The Vaughn Family New Market, Tn!

Reviewed 3 February 2012

Best Japanese restaurant I ever been to! I been to almost every Japanese restaurant in southeastern part of united state

Reviewed 31 January 2012

We came to Pigeon Forge for a winter mini vacation and it was much busier than we expected. We decided to try Kinkaku soley based on all the great reviews. This is the first time the reviews lead us to a place that we were not impressed with. Food was average at best. Sushi was not fresh therefore not eaten. The cook did an ok job for January slow season. Probably one of the bigger let downs was the lack of sauces for this resturant. Shrimp sauce was pretty good but that was all they had.