La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$133
US$129
US$75
US$64
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Clarion Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$93
La Quinta Inn Pigeon Forge-Dollywood(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$109
Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$81
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$79
EconoLodge
Wild Bear Inn(Pigeon Forge)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$54
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$156
River Bend Inn(Pigeon Forge)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$55
US$52
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

2,206 results
All reviewssinging santacookiessanta clausthemed hotelpecan piepartridgehershey kissescourtyard viewyear roundomelet stationhot cideromelet bardecorated beautifullybreakfast buffet ismade to order omeletshotel is beautifulwaffles
Reviewed July 21, 2016

I was just in Pigeon Forge and stayed somewhere else due to the size of the group I was with, and regretted every minute of it. The Inn at Christmas Place is a destination unto itself. I don't think I will ever try anywhere else in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area again. It would just be a disappointment in comparison. Their breakfast is absolutely the best I've ever had at a hotel, and they have a beautifully landscaped garden area right next to it so you can sit outside and enjoy nature while you eat. The rooms are clean and spacious, especially if you get a balcony. The kids love the free cookies & visits with Santa. The pools are super nice, and always plenty of towels available. Never talked to one of the staff that they weren't super polite and helpful.

Room Tip: A room with a balcony on the Starbucks side will be quieter and possibly have a view of the mountains if you're on an upper floor.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
KKinFB, Owner at The Inn at Christmas Place, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2016

Thank you so very much for your kind review! Our garden is in full bloom right now, and despite the July heat, is still looking beautiful, thanks to our dedicated landscaping team. We hope you and the kids can visit again soon!

Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

4 years in a row I stayed in this hotel, the staff is very helpful and friendly, they have an indoor and outdoor pool. Delicious breakfast is served every morning from 7:00 am to 10::00 am great variety to choose from. The rooms are a very clean and comfortable, the victorian with balcony is my favorite includes Fireplace and jacuzzi. A+ hotel in pigeon forge!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kerwinzel

Thank you very much for your review, and we are honored to be called "The Very Best Hotel in Pigeon Forge". Outstanding! There are many great lodging choices in Sevier County, and to be named as the "very best" is lovely. Thank you for noting our friendliness, cleanliness, and our delicious breakfast. We are always focused on the guest experience, and these areas have our highest attention each and every day. We hope you will be back again soon!

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

We live in a world of retail and hospitality apathy and that is such a pet peeve of mine. And then we came here. And even though the hotel was solidly booked, I felt like I was their Number One customer.... every moment that I was there. Every moment, I was special, and I was appreciated. I was THE CUSTOMER. To any others out there reading this who share my old-school thoughts, come here. You will not be disappointed. (And yes. The hotel is spotless and the beds are divine!). Thank you for such a great experience!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

As excellent guest service is our passion, your review warms our hearts. We are thrilled that you felt special and appreciated, as you are, and you deserve the very best we can offer. Thank you for sharing your great experience here, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed July 16, 2016

We were given a 2-night stay from our son & daughter-in-law for our anniversary and couldn't have been more pleased. You are greeted every time you walk in by the friendliest bellmen. They are there to assist you only if you choose, so you don't need to utilize them if you don't care to. The front desk people are so nice and always greeted you when you came or went with a smile and a "have a nice day/evening." We got the 2-queen room with a balcony and it had ample space and was decorated in a Christmas theme. Each hallway had lots of Christmas decorations. Your reservation comes with what they call a Continental breakfast, but it was huge! They have an omelette bar, several waffle makers, several types of sweet breads and donuts, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, bacon, and an assortment of fruits. ALL of the staff are friendly and very helpful. For a few minutes I had "lost" my purse but a housekeeper saw me rushing down a hallway and helped me find it while trying to calm me down! I can't say anything negative about this hotel at all, other than the price, maybe! It is a little pricey, but for a special occasion it's way worth the extra price if you compare it to nicer chain hotels.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful review, and for celebrating your anniversary with us! We are thrilled that you were pleased with your stay and the friendliness of our staff, as well as our yummy breakfast. :) We appreciate you sharing your experience with other travelers, and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2016

From the moment you walk through the beautifully etched glass of the huge front doors, you are immediately immersed in the sights, sounds and smells of Christmas. Everything, from the multitude of Christmas trees, each decorated individually, to the corners and hallways decorated with happiness, cheer and joy. The rooms and grounds are immaculate. The breakfast was hot, and oh so tasty, and nothing like Mr Claus himself waiting to say hi to you multiple times of the day. After a long day out in the heat and visiting the amazing sights, ice cold lemonade and cookies await you, as well as several types of coffee. The indoor and outdoor pool was so much fun and just as beautiful....my kids and my husband must have been on that slide a hundred times. We were very fortunate to spend 6 nights/7 days here, and still were not ready to head home. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, even if for only one night, to experience this amazing place.

Room Tip: The best rooms are the ones with balcony's facing the courtyard
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family