We stayed here for our 3rd anniversary, we wanted to go back to this great area since we had honeymooned here just at a different hotel. Just like everyone else I read tons of reviews on all of the hotels in Pigeon forge, because I wanted to know what was available. We came across the listing for this hotel and it had mixed reviews more good than bad. We had a coupon from a traveler book that gave us two nights in the honeymoon suite for 89.95 (100.74 with tax). Our room was number 208 and it was great. EVERYTHING was clean from the bed, to the stove, to the couch.In our suite we had a queen bed, 2 burner stove, microwave, toaster, coffee make and fridge. You were also provided with plates, cups, utensils and pots/pans. A open area with a sink and mirror by the jacuzzi ( which did work and was clean) unlike other hotels you have to actually turn a timer on the wall to turn on the jets which may be why some others had problems with getting it to work. The bathroom was clean but dimly lit. There was a bigger bulb on a timer that you could turn on but it seemed to be used to add a little extra head to the bathroom so we didn't use it. Our bed was much softer than normal hard hotel beds and was very comfortable and the sheets, spread etc were clean with no stains on them. We also had a couch (pull out that we didn't use) two chairs, a coffee table and a small bench seat at the end of the bed. The fireplaces were beautiful but they were off. This room to us was great it was spacious the tv had more than 10 channels and all of them did work. They do supply you with dish soap, shampoo and body soap they do not provide you with coffee for the coffee maker. The elevator was not air conditioned but was clean. The pool is indoors and is smaller but there weren't too many people swimming in the early evening. It did smell over chlorinated but we swam for an hour and were fine. The young lady at check in was very nice as was the gentleman at check out. There is free coffee in the room off the lobby 24/7. This hotel is really close to food city ( right across the side street) and there is a great little creek in the bck with a few picnic tables. Also very close to the trolley hub which is how I would recommend getting from place to place. We will definitely stay here again on return trips and would definitely recommend it to others!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Old Mill Avenue and Dollywood lane in Pigeon Forge, Riverside Motor Lodge has everything you need to make your vacation complete. From our wide range of suites to our over sized Penthouse, no matter what the occasion we have what you are looking for. Our heated indoor pool offers fun and relaxation even through the coldest winter days while the fireplaces in our family and honeymoon suites wait to warm you back up. Before you settle for another standard room come see what a Riverside Vacation is all about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Booking.com so you can book your Riverside Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Riverside Hotel Pigeon Forge