See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 13, 2017

Worst hotel in my life. My brother and I stayed there to play golf over the weekend. Let's start with the rooms, the room had only three towels for two adults. When I went to get more they had to be delivered at a later date. This hotel had people in it that looked like they lived there. Water began to come through the ceiling from upstairs, we were moved to a worse room and given no keys,because the key machine was broke, I would have left, but everything was booked.oh not mention the above group of people banging on furniture all night or the mysterious deliverys, room had a Sheetrock door in it, worst ever, we slept with guns beside us, it was that unnerving.

Room Tip: Sleep in your car you will be happier
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank hodgestim
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge at Mill Creek, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

hodgestim,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. It's important for us to impress our guests and your comments will make this goal that much more attainable. It is our sincere hope that you will one day return to see how your comments have affected our direction in reaching our ultimate ambition of giving each guest a five star experience.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Got to room, remote didn't work. Had 1 tv station. No phone in room. Paid for 3 nights, due to a breaker going completely out in our room we left after night 2 with refund coming...nope didn't recieve

Room Tip: choose a complete other hotel. People that live here Fights too much!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teresa H

Dear Teresa,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. We take all reports of lacking service and your suggestions for improvement, particularly those that you have raised. We greatly appreciate your time in bringing a number of important matters to light and we hope that you will find your expectations to be far surpassed during your next stay with us. Kind regards.

Reviewed July 22, 2017

We stayed at the lodge at mill creek 2 nights. We had a wonderful stay. The guy in the front office was so helpful with giving directions to scenic places. It's in the middle of pigeon forge, and right next to Dixie stampede. The rooms are clean comfy. A large flat screen tv also. We will definitely book there when we come back in the fall.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge at Mill Creek, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Dear claricemarshall,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey and for rating our hotel so highly! It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 22, 2017

First the good: The staff at the hotel were very nice at check in and check out . The beds were very comfortable . The TV was new and a nice size.
Now the bad: The Door did not lock. The room was not very clean, had not been vacuumed. The towels were tissue thin and needed to be thrown away. the WiFi did not work . There was no phone in the room. The location is terrible to get in and out off.
I forgot my cell phone charger in the room. I called and asked if it had been turned in. The gentleman that I spoke with was very nice and explained that if it had been turned in it would be in the Managers office which was locked and he would have the manager call me when they got in. A reasonable response. I called back a second time that day after not getting a call back . I was told the manager still had not come in. Called back A third time and was told, with a little bit of an attitude, the manager was due in Some time that evening and they would call me back.. Three days later NO call back from Management. I find it very hard to believe that no one else Has a key to the office. I probably would have given this hotel another chance and tried another stay they look like they are attempting to making improvements, it is an old hotel . I would have also given it an average rating its doable for a one night stay. But NO CALL BACK NO STAY !

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank kristymw91

Dear kristymw91,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. Also, we are sorry for the disappointing service you received from our staff at that time. Our team is working hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and are receiving the best service. Your feedback will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure that situation like this will not happen again in the future.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

The room was excellent the beds were very comfortable an the beds was really nice and comfy, but what made it a bad experience was the staff they were very rude an didn't not seem to care about us, the WiFi was super slow they expect you to pay $3 to get better WiFi, our room had no telephone and they tried saying you had to be 21 to get a room, but as many times as I've booked a hotel in Pigeon Forge I've never heard of such bs in my life they don't even serve alcohol! Other than that it was pretty decent.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Flyer722174
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge at Mill Creek, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize to know that you were not satisfied with the internet during your stay. Also, we are sorry for the disappointing service you received from our staff at that time. Our team is working hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and are receiving the best service. Your feedback will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure that situation like this will not happen again in the future.