All reviews room was clean waffles biscuits and gravy hot breakfast would stay again wonderful stay trolley stop staff was very friendly pet attractions microwave cereal tn
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

This hotel needs a lot of work ,Entry doors with broken locks air conditioners that don't work, checked in and room air did not work, waited 20 minutes on a person to fix who never showed up.Then we were moved to another room shortly after with no apologies.this is a pet friendly hotel so if you don't like barking dogs not the place for you .housekeeper brings her child to work and she follows her around from room to room while she cleans ,hotel is fixing some rooms and noise starts early with no warning ,so if your wanting to sleep in make sure you get a room where no construction is going on.to be honest Red Roof inn should be ashamed to put their name on this establishment.would never stay here again !!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Jason M, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2017

Our sincere apologies for the unpleasant stay.Unfortunately we must constantly renovate our hotel to stay competitive.We try to get this accomplished during a time it is less intrusive to our guests .

Reviewed March 29, 2017

We had just spent two days at another hotel I will call Hotel of Horrors and we were walk'in with no reservations. Clerk at the office was very accommodating and within minutes we were booked in for a very nice 5 day stay. Everyone at the hotel seemed happy to work there and were extremely pleasant. The remodel of the rooms gave them a comfortable look and was very pleasant. The continental breakfast was by far the best with the most to offer. While staying there I had an opportunity to speak with the assistant manager several times and he has a very positive attitude and should go far in the company. The rating above is 5 out of 5 but I would rate this hotel as a "6"...I could go on and on but I shall stop and say "keep up the good work guys and gals."

Room Tip: Just ask at the front desk and they will be as accommodating as possible...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing us during your trip to the Smokies. We are happy to hear that it was a great experience and look forward to your next visit .Thank you one again.
p.s. tell sissy we said hello!!

Reviewed March 27, 2017

I've stayed many times in this location and in about every kind of room they have. On my past visit I was placed in what has been the smallest room ever at this location. It felt a bit cramped over some of the rooms here. Seems to be luck of the draw when you get a double queen room. Usually the room I am placed in has a sleeper sofa and is much larger. The room had been updated with a wood laminate floor which was nice. The a/c unit was older and loud but it looks like they are in the process of replacing many of these units. Jason at check in was very friendly and remembered me from previous visits. His hospitality and friendliness is enough to make me return. Parking was an issue one night when coming back and the additional overflow parking that has been mentioned to me in the past was not able to be entered. I finally found a vaguely marked spot in the middle of the parking lot which I didn't feel comfortable parking in but had no other options. All in all this is a good property and they seem to be making some updates.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying with us once again during your trip to the Smokies .Our standard two queens are a little smaller than the two queens with sleeper sofa I believe the other was sold out during your stay .If you could call me direct next time I could help you get the larger room.We will make sure for now on our parking garage will be open during busy evenings for our guests. Thank you very much for the compliment and look forward towards your next visit.

Reviewed March 26, 2017

The staff are awesome and friendly and help us out of a jam when we booked another place on the parkway. The hot breakfast was good biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs and waffles and many other items to eat. Get there at 7:30 AM when the doors open.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank GaryEddie M
Jason M, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2017

Thank you for choosing us during your trip to the Smokies. We are very happy that you and your family had a wonderful stay and look forward to your next visit.Thank you once again.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

Red Roof is centrally located on the parkway in Pigeon Forge, TN. You can walk to lots of local attractions, and if you drive, nothing is too far away. You are right in the middle of Pigeon Forge, not far from Sevierville and Gatlinburg. There is a concierge desk that will assist with great discounts on lots of area attractions. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Shout out to Everett. We stayed on the first floor and you can park right in front of your room. Beds were comfy, there was a fridge and microwave. Breakfast was good. There is a kitchen in the dining room where breakfast is served. If we were not told when we checked in, we would not have known to ask for eggs and biscuits and gravy (they are in the kitchen and there is someone there to give it to you). We stayed for 2 nights and became Red Roof members.

Room Tip: If you stay on the first floor, you can park right in front of your room.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Jason M, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2017

Thank you for choosing us during your trip to the Smokies. We are happy to hear that it was a great experience . Everett is a valued employee along with the everyone else on our team.We are glad that you mentioned about the biscuits and eggs.We are working on some signage in the breakfast room so folks will know where to order the hot breakfast items.
Thank you once again and look forward to your next visit!!