“SoSad”
Review of boro town cakes

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
boro town cakes
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Rutherford
Reviewed December 5, 2016

Boro Town Cakes, was a great lil cake business. She always created one of a kind designs for our special events. Not only were they cute, but the strawberry cake was the best, I have tasted!!! So Sad to see that they closed their doors, another small business gone too soon!!!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed August 1, 2016

I loved sitting outside and having the best BLT Ive had in a long time. Too many desserts to choose from, made it hard to decide.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed November 3, 2014

I visited Boro town cakes in Murfreesboro last week expecting to purchase baked goods. It was disappointing to find so little to select from even though it was just before lunch. They had an abundance of products containing peanut butter and pumpkin, neither of which my family eats. I selected the last four chocolate rocky road brownies in the counter and a small key lime pie. The pie was so old and dry a fork wouldn't cut through the filling. The brownies would have been good except they too were stale.
I know it is difficult to rotate baked goods, but also feel they should be removed from the counter after a day or two.
This is not an establishment I would patronize again. They would benefit from an outside consultant.

Date of visit: September 2014