“This was a great experience !”
Review of Forbidden Caverns

Forbidden Caverns
Ranked #5 of 86 things to do in Sevierville
Venice, Florida
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“This was a great experience !”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I loved this cave system! I had such a great time exploring and seeing things I've never seen before. I love earth space science, this will be a big hit with you too if you love science and geology. The only thing I didn't care for was some of the rock formations stick out and the tour guides say "to the right you'll see a bear" comparing formations to animals is fine......if your eight! I find the science is the best part. The guides are great because they can talk to everyone in the group and make them feel welcome, no matter the age group. Bring good sturdy walking or hiking shoes! I don't reccomend this for people with leg back or breathing problems. Take your day to explore. It is a lengthy tour ! Worth the time and money ...I promise! The fee they charge is reasonable.
Explore! Enjoy and bring your camera!

• Polish first
Jackson, Mississippi
“A must see.”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

We recommend that you stop be the forbidden caverns. Its an experience like no other!

Visited January 2012
Dallas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun for the whole family!”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

While my family was on vacation, we took them to Forbidden Caverns. It was really cool and something new and interesting to see. I would definately recommend every see it.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Barbara S
Knoxville, TN
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Cool destination...”
Reviewed 27 January 2012

...literally. Good place to hang out on a hot day as temperature seldoms gets above 58 degrees! Yes there are the usual stalagtite and stalamites, but, there are named formations, "flows", and some surprises.

1 Thank #1SWfan
FL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Interesting Experience”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Amazing to see what is actually inside the Great Smoky Mountains! Breathtaking! My kids and I loved it! Tour Guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining.

Visited November 2011