In short- for the same money there are nicer and cleaner properties.
- large rooms
- comfortable beds
- plenty of parking with good lighting
- free breakfast appeared to include hot items like eggs and sausage/gravy
- easy to access off the parkway
- some have said this place was renovated recently. No way. From the stained and ancient furniture in the lobby (first tip off) to the rooms with nasty carpet and the bathroom that hasn’t seen new caulk in decades and had a beat up door that wouldn’t close- this place needs a new start. Even the shower curtain was tired and needed replacement. The place has good bones and could be good with the right investment.
- the pool area was overrun with kids but I suppose that’s inevitable during spring break. More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included