Quality Inn & Suites River Suites
Landmark Inn(Sevierville)
Riverview Inn(Sevierville)
Sleep Inn(Sevierville)
View Hotel
All reviewsindoor poolyogurtbiscuits and gravyroom was cleanpigeon forgesleeping areaqueen bedrooms are hugehot tubdonutspet feenice breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelhot breakfastfree breakfastthird floorconvention center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The room was pretty standard and the rate was fair. I liked how it sat off of the strip to get out of the congestion but was still close to everything. The pool was above average and the breakfast was better than I expected with scrambled eggs and sausage and gravy. I had no issues with my pet but talked to several people who did.

* Pet policy- so I’ve booked hundreds of hotels and like 99% of people now I will book on Kayak, TripAdvisor, Expedia etc. on these apps it will have this listed as pet friendly. The hotel only has certain pet friendly rooms and the pet can only be a dog and must be under 25 lbs Being that there is no ability to indicate you are bringing a pet on these apps if the hotel assigns you a room that is not pet friendly and you show up with a pet and they don’t have one available you will be told to find a place for your pet or leave. I personally did not have an issue but I see how this could be a problem and have talked to people who were asked to leave because there pets did not meet the requirements. They were told they should have called ahead to verify. Again I have stayed at hundreds of hotels and never heard of issues like this and would never think to call ahead. I think that the hotel should not list pet friendly on the app if they are not completely pet friendly. I would understand if a guy shows up with his pet Lion but being asked to leave when you are 600 miles from home and there are no vacancy’s in town because you have 2 medium sized dogs is ridiculous. If management reads this please review your pet policy.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Though this is an older hotel it was in great condition and the rooms were great, too. Hubby and I had coincidentally stayed at this very hotel during our first visit to Sevierville in 1994. The indoor pool and hot tub are nice as well. The hot breakfast was yummy. And the service was great, too.
All rooms have a beautiful view of the Great Smokey Mountains in the distance!

Room Tip: All rooms have a view of the mountains in the distance.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Jerry R
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This location is clean well updated. The indoor pool was great for our kids and the continental breakfast was excellent. Great value for your money. I would return again! Thanks for the comfortable stay

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

While visiting the Smokies, we stayed at the Quality Inn River Suites. Our room, 303, was huge.
It had 3 rooms. Bedroom with king size bed, a living room/kitchenette with a double bed and a bathroom. It had 2 balconies, a fridge, microwave and a small sink in the kitchen area. It was very reasonably priced, less than a hundred a day, clean and comfortable. Check in staff was excellent. It is near shopping but not in the middle of the “crowd madness”.
The hotel is slightly dated and the brochure I picked up said it was the Days Inn (10 years out of date).
But for my money it was the perfect place to stay and the price was right.
Denise

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Was there for a short trip on Thursday & Friday. It was a very convenient location. We had a great room on the 3rd Floor, a King Suite. We enjoyed our visit and they had a great breakfast room with good food!

Room Tip: there is highway noise but the AC unit was loud also!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple