“Family LOVED it!!”
Review of Wahoo Ziplines

Wahoo Ziplines
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Wahoo Ziplines is the fastest growing attraction in the Great Smoky Mountains, where awe inspiring panoramic views meet heart-pounding excitement! Get your adrenaline pumping as you travel down SIX signature mountain ziplines!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Family LOVED it!!”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Six of us went and 5 of us LOVED it!!!! The guides were super with the one that was scared to death :)

Visited March 2012

Richmond, VA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“What a blast !!”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This was the highlight of our trip to Tennessee. I went with our two boys, ages 7 & 9 - felt very safe... the guides were very helpful, fun, and provided a great experience. My husband stayed back with our younger daughter. When we got back, we told him that he had to do it....He took my boys back the following day (they gave the boys a discount since they had been there the day before). Everyone had a great time...

Highly recommend Wahoo !!

Visited July 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wahoo was a great big wheeeee.....”
Reviewed 16 March 2012 via mobile

I went with my 12 year old daughter(that really didn't want to go) and my dad's best friend. It was fun for all of us, even my daughter said best time she had in a long time. We really had an easy and satisfying adventure. With us were a lot of other people but things flowed nicely there was not a lot of waiting around. It was nice seeing all walks of life have a good experience. The guides were friendly and knowledgeable They made it seem sooooooo easy. So it was, oh and did I say AWESOME.

1 Thank Kayc243
Lexington, Kentucky
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“So fun! I had no idea”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I was only a little nervous. I was a little tired by the end and kind of ready for it to be over. The first line was awesome because I'd never done it before. The 2nd, 3rd, 4th were scarier for some reason. The hikes in between were no big deal. The guys were too worried about flirting with me and my partner to pay attention. They egged everyone on a little too much to let go...but some of us were not there. It was fun and I think pretty good overall. Make sure you dress for the weather. It was a warm day but got a little chilled because I only had short sleeves. Remember it's colder in the mountains. There are 7 lines altogether so you do feel like you get your money's worth...be prepared to rest afterward.

Visited March 2011
1 Thank LayneK
Savannah, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“so much fun...luv, luv ziplines ~ this business was squared away”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

easy access, quick lines, reasonable prices liked! Nothing really to dislike!!!

Visited February 2012