“Great friendly place”

Flea Traders Paradise Flea Market
Ranked #28 of 85 things to do in Sevierville
More attraction details
Owner description: Approximately 40,000 sq feet climate controlled shopping even more vendors outside easy to find, 4 miles from downtown Sevierville just minutes from Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg.
Sevierville, Tennessee
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great friendly place”
Reviewed 7 June 2010

Friendly vendors a nice selection and easy to navigate both indoor and outdoor

Delaware
452 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,760 helpful votes
“MORE vendors needed--a Ghost Town of a flea market.”
Reviewed 11 October 2009

Flea Traders Paradise is a small flea market located on Highway 66 in Sevierville, TN. It is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm. My husband and I decided to stop here during our visit to the area in July 2009. We go to the HUGE Great Smokies Flea Market each and every trip to the area. But, I had not stopped at Flea Traders in almost 10 years. So, we decided to stop and give it a try to see how it compared to the GREAT Smokies Flea Market.

Once at Flea Traders, you will notice that there are vendors set up outside with yard sale style tables. Here you can buy just about anything including both used and brand new items. You will find items ranging from vintage & antique to yesterday's treasures to today's collectibles. We saw some people selling produce, clothes, toys, tools, and etc. It just depended on the vendor and what they were selling that day. There were not that many vendors set up outside as compared to the other HUGE flea market in the area. I would estimate that there were probably 25 vendors set up outside. There was one section that was under a shaded pavillion area in addition to the open air tables. Most of the vendors seemed to be a little pricey on their used yard sale style items, so we really did not end up buying much. I did find one item under $5.00 that I thought was nice and did purchase it.

Flea Traders Paradise also has an air conditioned building where you will see booths sectioned off for the various vendors. Most of these booths were empty and were covered with blue tarps. There was plenty of spaces inside for more vendors to rent or reserve, but most of the inside was bare. Only the 1st section seemed to have vendors set up. There were probably 3-4 rows of booths total, with the 1st row being the most populated. In the 1st row we did see a lady selling some "local" honey and another lady selling some magnetic jewelry. Other than that, I can't really recall what else was set up inside. I believe there was also a snack bar style "restaurant" on site should you want to grab something quick to eat.

Overall, we were not impressed with Flea Traders Paradise. Most of the vendors seemed over priced and at least half of the inside was BARE. If you are looking for a decent sized flea market in the area, then I would suggest the Huge GREAT Smokies Flea Market instead. If you just want to browse around a few tables or are short on time, then Flea Traders Paradise will suffice.

2 Thank daisyferret1