“For the SAFE outdoor rush enthusiast,”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
“For the SAFE outdoor rush enthusiast,”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

This attraction was one of the best I've been to in the greater smoky mountain area! I've done many roping, high flying adventures, even in Alaska and this has been the best ziplines course I've been on! If your into these things, don't miss it! It's very professional and you always feel safe! Check it out and have fun!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Foxfire Mountain Ziplining”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

My boyfriend and I decided that ziplining would be a great way to spend a gorgeous December day. It was our first time and I would reccommend this establishment to ALL firstimers, no matter your age and any fear of heights or ziplining in general. They start you out slowly to give a level of preparedness for the longer, more speedy lines. Awesome time. We had great guides (Jake and Jonathan). We will definitely make it back here again.

Union, Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fabulous Friendly Flying”
Reviewed 12 December 2011

I went with two teenage daughters and it was an outstanding, wonderful experience. The guides were friendly, helpful, and very encouraging, especially helping my younger daughter, who was initially very fearful, to relax and have a great time. The place is beautiful. The people were nice. The experience was exhilarating and incredibly fun. We definitely want to go again! I highly recommend it!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Katharine M
Mobile, Alabama
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 20 November 2011

This was a wonderful place to visit and see. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Flying through trees was so cool. Def bring a camera! Call and make an appointment. Wish we could of gone again.

Visited November 2011
Mission,TX
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The Best Zip Lines Awesome Family Fun”
Reviewed 17 November 2011

This is the place to go awesome view and long zips family had a blast. We had never done this before and we were glad we came a must.....Staff was awesome and courtous to boot

Visited August 2011