“Amazing views and friendly fun with the Captain!”

Wears Valley Zipline Adventures
Mobile, Alabama, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing views and friendly fun with the Captain!”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

A highlight of my recent trip to Pigeon Forge, TN! The views were absolutely amazing and the experience was well worth the money – great value! The staff at Wears Valley were friendly, funny and professional. The “Captain” was one of our tour guides and as a true area local, shared lots of knowledge about the area. We enjoyed the experience and will definitely take this adventure again during our next trip!

1 Thank Jamie L

Summerville, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Well worth the time and money!”
Reviewed 26 October 2011

This was the first time I had ever been on a zipline. I was a little nervous, because I'm scared of heights, but the staff was great. They are very organized and helpful! Can't wait to go back and see what other ziplines they add!

1 Thank JDG25
Sevierville, Tennessee
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 23 October 2011

I was nervous when my husband and I went, but our guides Will and Wiley were great. They made me feel very safe and comfortable. The views were the best we saw, absolutely beautiful. We zipped over the moon. Would definitely recomend zip lining here for couples and families.

Prairieville
“An experience I will talk about for the rest of my life!!!!”
Reviewed 16 October 2011

Beautiful scenery, excellent staff, and lifetime memories with family and friends!!! Terrified of heights, but for some reason I was so relaxed!! The most exciting thing I've ever done....absolutely no complaints!!! Geaux LSU Tigers!!!

Opelousas, Louisiana, United States
“Ziplining at its Best!!”
Reviewed 16 October 2011

Our first ziplining adventure and they made it a memorable one!! What a wonderful operation! The facility and staff were first rate! Wally and Red were our guides and kept us laughing from beginning to end! Two of the most awesome guys! They always had our safety in mind. You will love the ride up the side of the mountain. Make sure you get to ride in the back of the pickup! The pictures of us ziplining were great along with all of the scenery. You will go on 4 different ziplines in all and it is worth EVERY penny! We were ready to go again as soon as we got off the last line. Don't try any other zipline. You won't nearly get as good a deal or experience. We were told they will be adding 2 more lines also in the near future. All in all couldn't have asked for a better day! Thanks guys!