“Great for kids, fun for adults too!”

Apple Valley Corn Maze
Pikeville, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great for kids, fun for adults too!”
Reviewed 16 October 2011

My husband, 5 year old daughter and I went to Apple Valley Corn Maze this weekend and had a blast! They have both an "easy" and a "hard" maze that you can walk through. We did both! My daughter loved playing the "leader" but she needed help from Mom and Dad, especially for the hard maze! It was quite a challenge and took us about 45 minutes to complete. This place stays open until 10 or 11 pm during the Halloween season, and I think this maze would be super creepy at night! They also have a "haunted maze" option, which we did not do (only available after dark I would imagine). Anyway, we also went on a hayride around the property and saw some very pretty scenery. Our daughter loved the kid's mini maze as well. I think her favorite part was the petting zoo, which had goats, a llama, sheep, a camel and more. You can buy feed cups for $1.00 at the entrance. All in all, I thought this place was a good value and it kept our daughter entertained for quite a while. The thing that impressed me the most about the Apple Valley Corn Maze was their employees. I lost my iPhone while there, and couldn't find it anywhere. The hayride driver actually took the tractor around the property and looked for my phone, found it, and called us! I was so happy to have my phone back and thankful that the employees were so nice to actually take the time to look for it. Also, they were very friendly throughout our visit. The lady in the pumpkin store explained about each of the different kinds of pumpkins...they have some very unique ones for sale! Awesome cashew brittle too! I recommend this corn maze to anyone who wants to have some Fall Fun!

Visited October 2011
5 Thank aprilmarie43078

Rockford, Tennessee
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Date!!”
Reviewed 9 October 2011

She loved it! Great place to take a first date. Did not break the bank. We both had a blast and everyone there was helpful.

Visited October 2011