“Spring Break was wonderful!”
other travellers have booked this property
wrapped around deck, gas grill, 4 rocking chairs wrapped around deck
Bathroom 1
bathroom 1
Bathroom 2
Bathroom 2
pool table and sleeper sofa
hot tub
View from deck
window upstairs in loft
Picture taken 04/14/2015 Great Smoky Mountains!
Playground with picnic tables
swimming pool
boat docks and ramps
ramp and steps on Willard way that will take you to lake, pool and playground or u can drive
Picture of Douglas Lake, go ahead and rent a boat, or bring your boat!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Libby T
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Spring Break was wonderful!”
Reviewed May 12, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I stayed here for spring break and had a great time! I was asked to write a review about our stay at the Panaroma cabin. We reserved the cabin thru Susan and everything was just as she said it will be. We paid and signed the rental agreement and then she sent us the directions. I loved the fact that we go straight to the cabin and let ourselves in and there is no check in office to go to. The only cleaning we had to do before we leave was to pick up after ourselves, we are not asked to vacuum, or make beds. The rental agreement does state rules and does say what time check in and check out time is, we were aware of this before we arrived and we respected it. We had to pay a damage deposit and I will tell you that it was sent right back to me within one day after my family and I checked out. Susan even sent an email stating that everything was fine at the cabin after I left and that the deposit check was being sent back to me. I also want to say that Susan answered all of our questions before we arrived and we had no issues at the cabin to call her during the visit. We enjoyed the cabin and have already made reservations for next year. The cabin was clean and it met all of our needs.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location
Liked least: no internet
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Bpswife10...
“Best Vacation Ever!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2016 for a stay in October 2015

This is the second time we've stayed at this cabin and it hasn't disappointed yet! Every thing you need for a nice quiet vacation.The cabin was ready on time and nice and clean, it was almost like coming home. Very private, fabulous views of Lake Douglas, and close enough to everything to keep everyone happy. Full kitchen had everything to fix family meals and plenty of space to enjoy. Susan was absolutely fabulous! Checking in was a breeze and checking out was even easier. She gave perfect directions on how to get to the cabin and answered every question we had. The kids loved the cabin so much they didn't want to leave. Very disappointed we couldn't rent it for summer vacation but I guess its so popular its booked solid. Would definitely stay here again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Peace and quiet and great view!
Liked least: Had to leave when vacation was up.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 May 2016
Thank you for the writing the review, it means more to me than you will ever know. I always try my best to make sure everyone has a great time and there are no issues. Please come back and see us for the third time.
Tim D
“Best Vacation and Cabins ever!!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

The first weekend in December 2015 my Husband Tim and I along with our Best Friends, Cliff and Nicole went to stay in Sevierville at Douglas Lake Resort through Pigeon River Cabins (Susan Galloway)! We had never stayed this far out of Gatlinburg before! It was one of the best experiences we have had and we take many trips to this area each year! I loved the cabin, it was clean and had everything we needed! We only had to clean up after ourselves! The view was amazing! Breathtakingly beautiful! Susan was so nice and answered all my questions way before we got there! I had called her a million times but we had never stayed with her and I wanted to make sure I was doing everything correct! While our husbands watched the college championship that night we looked through the book that the other visitors had wrote in and everything was great with them as well! It was almost like sharing their trip! In fact we had so much fun and relaxation we have already booked another trip with Susan in October of this year and we can't wait! This was the best experience with cabin rentals we have ever had and we will not be looking anywhere else! We found our home away from home and our friends loved it as well! In Fact everything went so good we never had to even call and bother them! Everything was just as it should be! If you are looking for a nice cabin without breaking the bank, I suggest you call and book with them!

One Satisfied Customer,
Angel Douglas
Laurens SC

12 May 2016
Oh my! Thank you so much for the review. I really appreciate you writing about your experiences with me and the cabin. I try very hard to accommodate everyone and try to please all guests. I am so thankful that i have more good reviews than bad ones. It is hard to please everyone but for the most part we have great guests like you!!! See ya in a few months!
Kristen T
Gray, Tennessee
“Amazing Cabin and Friendly Service!”
Reviewed May 11, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

The cabin was absolutely gorgeous! Very clean and kept up. We loved the privacy and seclusion. Susan was very friendly and kind, and made us feel like we were staying in her own home. She was always available and never gave us any trouble. Would DEFINITELY rent from her again!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Your age range 18-24
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 May 2016
Thank you for the writing the review, we had a bad review and I have sent emails to guests to have them to write a review about their personal experience, it's really disturbing that people can get on here and not tell the whole story and leave a review like she did. I am thrilled to know that i have such great guests like you and and plenty more to come. please come back and see us again.
Melanie P
“Wonderful cabin Susan was great to work with!”
Reviewed May 11, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We stayed in this cabin in march while on spring break. Susan was wonderful to work with. The cabin was nice and clean, beds were comfortable. We really enjoyed the hot tub every morning and night. Would recommend to others and would stay again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
12 May 2016
Melanie, Thank you very much for leaving the review. I always try to make sure everyone has a great time and enjoys the cabin. It really is guests like you and future guests keeps me doing what I love to do. I really appreciate the review and please come back.
JMH40
“Great family trip!”
Reviewed May 11, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

My husband and I stayed at the cabin with our 2 sons and had a very relaxing time. The cabin is very comfortable and the view is beautiful.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
12 May 2016
Thank you for answering my email and leaving a review, I really appreciate guests like you and please come back again.
gpml2016
Homestead, Florida
“SUSAN [--] WILL STEAL FROM YOU!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 3, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

1st visit to Tennesse & my family loved it. The cabin was very nice, but the after taste of SUSAN [--] is very SOUR. What a HORRIBLE management company. After a week stay at Panorama cabin. I personally cleaned the entire house. Washed the dishes, put them all away, made the beds, tided whole house and I even had to vacuumed because the ceilings in the bedrooms and behind the beds were FULL of huge spider webs.
I did leave an hour after check out but that was due to all the cleaning she required. Not a valid reason to STEAL $200 from me. She told me that she would not cash my check after I checked out without notifying me first of any damages or fees she would charge me. WELL,SHE IS A LIAR!!!!!! I found out that she cashed my check when I checked my bank account wit no notice from SUSAN [--]. I have been calling her practically everyday and have email her, she refuses to answer my calls or emails. All I want is a justification as to why she STOLE my deposit but she will not give face. She knows she's wrong or she would not be hiding. DO NOT RENT FROM SUSAN [--] OR PIGEON RIVER CABIN MANAGEMENT SERVICE. This is how she makes a living, by scamming people out of there deposit. BEWARE!!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!!
Tennessee is beautiful and there are many rental companies you can use. STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS ONE. I am going to pursue this with legal aid and she will have to pay me much more than the $200 is stole.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Service
Liked least: Susan [--] stole my deposit
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
10 May 2016
I would like to address the review you left me on this site. The first one is no you did not leave one hour late, it was after noon before you left, i have the phone records that show I had to call you at 11:55 and advise you that housekeeping was there and had been there since 10:00 am waiting on you to leave so they could get the cabin cleaned. When I did speak to you about this I advised you that we had guests coming in at three and Housekeeping was going to pushed to get the cabin cleaned by three pm. I also advised you at that time to refer to your rental agreement about the check out time. You even stated that you thought check out time was 11 am and i told you that even if it was 11 that you still an hour late. I have been renting cabins for 5 years and this is the first time that someone has posted a false review and not being truthful. I have rented to thousands of people and one false review will not damage my good reputation. . You were sent an email and letter in the mail about your charges for leaving late. You were notified that day. I even told you the other day on the phone that the cabin was not cleaned before the next guests arrived that day at 3:05 and they have a contract with me that states check in is at 3 and when its not ready as promised then the contract is broken and they do have the right to ask for a refund and they were issued a refund for a day and housekeeping was reimbursed for sitting two hours waiting on you to pack up and leave, the cabin was not cleaned by you and that is not why you were late checking out. I hope you do challenge this with legal aid, I do have my proof of what I am saying is true, we have pictures of the cabin and pictures of your vehicle and your tag on the vehicle still in the driveway at noon with the time stamp on it and we do have the rental agreement that you signed that states of the repercussion of checking out late. I have always tried to be lenient when people check out late and this was the first time i ever charged a guests for doing that, I feel that its not my responsibility to reimburse a guests for a free night because the cabin isn't ready at three and I feel that it is not my responsibility to pay housekeeping fees to wait on you to leave for 2 hours either. I also find it interesting that you talked about the cabin being dirty but after you arrived at the cabin (early may Ii say) that you called me and bragged about the cabin being more than you expected and how you talked about everything being clean. The one thing you stated that is true is Tennessee is beautiful.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing