We tried a new place this time going to visit family in Pigeon Forge, TN. From the service desk personnel to the custodians and maintenance - all the personnel were very friendly and helpful. The room we had was a double queen 1 bedroom with fireplace. It was very clean, nicely decorated and looked to be recently painted. The fireplace (gas) wasn't activated so they gave a discount on the room! Nice! The beds were very comfortable too. Our balcony faced the woods and it was very quiet - something my husband and I really look for in a hotel location. The one-room unit we had has a full kitchen, is well stocked and a nice stackable washer/dryer. Oh - and a DVD player in the living room - very nice too!!
Though we didn't take advantage of the pool area this time - they have a fabulous outdoor and indoor waterpark, a lazy river and two hot tubs. There is something for everyone. Even a small putt-putt area near the pool.
The buildings require your keycard to get in so it is very secure.
The only thing I didn't like was that they do not offer daily housekeeping, which meant I had to make my own bed on vacation (lol). They do pick up garbage daily and refresh your towels and paper products when needed.
You're right next door to Applebee's and within walking distance of Texas Roadhouse. You can even walk to Tanger Outlet with it being just over 1/2 a mile away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Governor's Crossing offers 165 units for the perfect vacation. Our guest units can sleep from 2 to 14 and are equipped with full kitchens, baths with jetted tubs, modern decor and DVD players. The whole family will enjoy our year round climate controlled indoor water park and our seasonal outdoor water park with 5 pools, two hot tubs, high speed water slides, sauna, and a 250 foot lazy river. Be it a family vacation, weekend getaway, or a business trip you can rest assured that you have made the right choice when selecting to stay at The Resort at Governor's Crossing when looking for accommodations in the Smokies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Resort at Governor's Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Governor`s Crossing Hotel Sevierville
- The Resort At Governors Crossing
- Governors Crossing Resort
- Governor's Crossing
- Resort Governors Crossing