“New Menu beyond Confusing”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #45 of 201 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Numerous pages, lots of pretty pics, poor description of entrees, very difficult to find pricing!!
We read the menu front to back 3+ times and we were still confused. Both of us have advanced college degrees so our bafflement was NOT due to stupidity.
And the entrees we ordered Proved to be mediocre in quality yet high in price.
We will wait till October Fest before/if we return.

Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Hi Cher S., we’re sorry to learn about your disappointing experience at our Sevierville restaurant and we’d like to know more. Would you be able to give us a call at 800-562-7837; Monday–Friday from 10:00AM to 1:00PM, and 2:00PM to 5:00PM ET so that we may learn more about your experience?

Reviewed March 5, 2018

I guess every place can have an off night. I had the Atlantic Salmon and was very disappointed with it.. It was soggy and just didn't taste good.. The asparagus was tough and the baked potato was hard... The entrée was brought too soon, right after we got out salads Guess this just wasn't our night to eat there.. My friend was served the wrong entrée but they corrected it.. It just wasn't a good experience...

Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Hi, Betty. We're sorry you were unsatisfied with your experience at our Sevierville restaurant and we'd like to learn how we can make this better. Would you be able to give us a call at 800-562-7837; Monday–Friday from 10:00AM to 1:00PM, and 2:00PM to 5:00PM ET so that we may learn more about your experience?

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Food was very good .Staff is very nice .awe go there every time we go to Tenn which is 3to 4 times. A year.I would tell any body this is a great place to eat

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

My Wife and I went here for her birthday I've never been there the food was amazing the service was excellent We can't wait to go back

Reviewed February 16, 2018

the server brought our ticket, I gave her my card and when she brought it back she had 2 receipts in the book she ran my card on another table the amount was lower but my heart told me to do the right thing I told her and she seemed very confused. she was gone for a long time came back and she had ran it on the correct one when I asked for the other ticket showing it had been credited she gave me only the bill for the other table. I asked for a manger she came back and said has the manager ever came over I said no after waiting about 20 min total on our bill. I went up and asked for manager, she finally came out(had no intention of ever coming to our table was not important to her).I said I would not sign another ticket until i saw a credit on first one. she said your card was never charged the first time but still could not show me paper work after she was the most rude restaurant manager I have ever met, she went to get me her business card for me in case I ran into an issue at my bank, she took forever. I was frustrated signed the ticket tipped $5 only because server was nice but that was it. After leaving I called my automated bank line yep 2 charges to Red Lobster over 100. This is not good customer service and we come to the restaurant every time we visit. They have seen my last $100. No apology nothing she needs to go and work at Mcdonalds where you expect poor service.