“It is no longer ”

Deep South Smokehouse and Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: PLEASE NOTE OUR WINTER HOURS IN JANUARY-MARCH. FRIDAY & SATURDAY ONLY FROM 11 AM-6 PM!! S-L-O-W smoked artisan style PORKALICIOUS BBQ, homemade sides and southern hospitality! Stop by our peaceful setting away from the chains on the parkway!! Everything is cooked fresh everyday. Nothing frozen or reheated here!! We do recommend reserving our famous ribs and jalapeno poppers!! Dine In, Carry out or Catering !
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Sadly this place is no longer around for all the people who go there. Trip advisor needs to take it down. I used to go to this place with my father every time I ate there I ordered the jumbo wings or the melon balls everything at this restaurant was absolutely delicious and whenever you drove by it smelt like heaven I honestly really miss this place and wish it will come back.

Reviewed November 24, 2015 via mobile

We planned to eat here on our last visit to the area. The manager where we were staying told us they had closed. We tried several times to call but never
Got an answer. Will try again next year.

Reviewed November 5, 2015 via mobile

This is the rare exception when TripAdvisor has failed me. A quick search on local restaurants lists this as the #2 place to dine in Sevierville and this Texan was hoping for some savory Tennessee barbeque. Instead, it's a decrepit, closed up building in the middle of an empty gravel parking lot. Very disappointing.

Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

Deep South has the best BBQ I have ever tasted. They estimate what they will need the next Day, and cook just that amount. When they are out, you're out of luck.
However, they will not be open in 2015, per their Facebook page. I do not know if they will be open next year. I suggest going to their FB page to check.

2  Thank Bill K
Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

This placed closed down in early 2015 so whoever wrote this last review for September did not eat at this establishment. When it was open, they had the best food around.

1  Thank hostagirl2003