See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 30, 2011

My wife and I stayed at Property #1040. For the five days we payed about $630. They allow you to pay in installments. The cabin was pretty easy to find. It turned out to be one of the best priced we had found. It was perfectly cleaned, there is only one bedroom, with a heart-shaped doorway from the bedroom into the bathroom (no door), it had a nice tub with jets and a fireplace, along with a single person stand-up shower, and a small toilet area, with his & her sinks. The living room had another fireplace, a couch and a love seat with chess set. A kitchen will full appliances. Out on the patio was an amazing hot tub. There are two TVs, one in the living room and one in the bedroom, with DirectTV and DVD players. The thermostat worked perfectly. The biggest downside, there are four flights of stairs from where you park up to the door of the cabin. It can get extremely tiring going up and down those stairs all day, especially if you're like me and walk with a cane. Overall, we absolutely loved it. Perfect place for newlyweds or any couple just wanting to get away for a weekend.
If you'd like to see pictures of the place or rates, they are on ivacationonline.com type 1040 for the property, Sevierville for the city and TN for the state.

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jonathon D
Reviewed December 27, 2010

went for christmas week the cabin was ok. said gas fireplace but was on a timer and it didn't even have a blower, will sleep 4 to 6 but after 2 took shower no hot water. we check in 12/19/10 thur 12/26/10 it was snowing and when we went and pack we took there pillow by mistake and i got a ugly email from the mgr 12/27/10. we took our own pillows and didn't want that cheap pillow but her is the email.sent pillow back

went to clean cabin today in this lovely weather. You took the bed pillow from the queen bed and the pillow case. I really needed that today to make the bed, because we had a check in. Plus the weather made it where I could not get another pillow, it is still snowing. I am sure you can not send me the pillow back for the owner who owns the cabin, but I do feel it should be paid for. It was a nice beauty rest pillow. If not I have to pay for this out of my pocket. What do you suggest would be fair? I should of taken a security deposit from you, but tried to save you money. Please let me know.

Date of stay: December 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank rlee3533
Reviewed January 12, 2010

This trip was the 5th time that we had stayed at Echota Resorts. We love the convenience to the Smoky Mtn Convention Center at which we have a meeting in the spring and fall. The first time we stayed, the front of the kitchen cabinets weren't all that clean, but the beds were clean and comfortable. Each time we stayed it has gotten progressively worse. This last time was by far the worst. They offered to move me and gave me keys to look at other cabins, but they were just as bad. They just aren't clean. I will not stay there again.
The staff is nice and helpful but they need to look seriously at their housekeeping department.

Date of stay: December 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank debntn355
Reviewed October 19, 2008

Echota has went down in recent years. When we first arrived the bed in the cabim was hard as a rock. If I wanted to sleep on the ground I would have went camping. Next, they moved us to a cabin and said the hot tup doesn't work so we will move you to another cabin. Not to mention that the cable, all 13 channels, in this cabin was horriable CBS and ABC channels were rolling. The last cabin was nice, but everything had just been crazy. There was no maid service you had to wash your own towells and take your trash to the end of the driveway. This place is not cheap. Take your money elsewhere.

Date of stay: October 2008
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
3  Thank hest50
Reviewed July 8, 2008

We recently stayed at Cabin #130 in Echota - "Our Place" and thought it was absolutely wonderful!!! We rented it through American Mountain Rentals in Pigeon Forge. It is a true log cabin with three bedrooms, three bathrooms and has two decks on the front and a screened in porch on the back with a wonderful hot tub. Our unit was extremely clean and very well maintained with a television in each bedroom and each bedroom had its own bathroom. It had a wonderful view of the trees and was very private. Overall, I would greatly recommend it!

Date of stay: June 2008