“Perfect spring break getaway”

Review of Panoramic Point

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
U5200WWdi...
“At least we had the view!”
Reviewed June 17, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Our vacation started off with walking into a leaking A/C that had frozen up, which led to an immediate call to the office. They were prompt in coming out but not how you want to start a vacation. Upon immediate arrival we noticed the unit need some TLC, broken rocking chairs & bar stools, a table that seats 8 but only 4 chairs so I to sit at the kiddy table all week. Also we noticed the tv picture in the theater room wasn't great but it was keeping my 2 & 4 yr children occupied so we didn't complain. However, mid stay I recd a vm that maintence was coming out to change the bulb but when we returned the tv wasn't working at all. Again, we called the office and were advised that the tv would not be working for the rest of the trip- they should have just left well enough alone! I was credited a small amt for the inconvenience which did not make up for the fact that my 4 yr old wanted to snuggle up and watch a movie with his mommy before bed. Also the top floor has sheets that feel like cardboard and it would get warm up there in the afternoon even with the AC on. Oh and it is supposed to a resort pool to access when we inquired on day abt the pool we were told there wasn't one then later after these other issues we asked again and were all of sudden given access to a pool. The view was great but I felt like I spent too much time dealing with issues while I should have been enjoying my vacation!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
21 Jun 2016
Dear U5200WWdianah,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the feedback from your stay. I am disappointed that you experienced so many issues during your visit and apologize that it impacted your stay. I will be following up in regards to them with the maintenance department. It is important for us to ensure that the properties on our program are in their best possible condition for our guests and I apologize that we fell short on not having some of these issues identified and fixed prior to your stay. We pride ourselves on our customer service and make every attempt to handle any issues in an efficient and timely manner. Please accept our sincere apologies. I do hope that you will come back in the near future to see that your experience is not the norm for our guests.

Yours in hospitality,
Amy P
549kylab
“Perfect spring break getaway”
Reviewed May 13, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

My friends and I stayed in this cabin for a week during spring break. It was the perfect 4 floor house ever! All the amenities were awesome; we played pool, lounged in the hottub, watched movies in the theater room with 8 loveseat couches, cooked chicken on the grill. The view was amazing and all 8 adults slept comfortably in the 3 bedrooms with kings and a pull out couch. Definitely would recommend!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
19 May 2016
Dear 549kylab,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent stay. We are thrilled we were able to meet your expectations and you enjoyed your time with us. We strive to make every stay a pleasant one and genuinely appreciate you choosing us for your Smoky Mountain vacation. We look forward to the opportunity to have you with us again in the future.

Yours in hospitality,
Amy P.
Reviewed July 6, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Young singles Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
TRHTJH
“It was worth driving up and down the winding road.”
Reviewed May 12, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Cabin was very nice and we had a nice view of the mountains. It was so peaceful sitting out on the deck. The cabin was clean and the lady at the check in was very nice. I would recommend it to others and look forward to staying again. I couldn't drive up and down the road myself but my husband did no problem.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing