“A large warehouse of stunning cars well worth the stop.”

Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car Museum
Ranked #9 of 97 things to do in Sevierville
Reviewed November 3, 2017

Our son's girlfriend gave my husband tickets for his birthday. My husband really enjoyed this special treat being a big fan of old cars. There was a lot of beautiful cars to see and we had a relaxing time walking the aisles to see them all. This was a great stop and I enjoyed it as much as my husband did. We both saw and had a photo shot of our first cars. Plenty of beautiful cars and well worth the stop. Great gift indeed.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"gift shop"
"bring your camera"

Reviewed October 4, 2017

This museum has some really nice cars but in my opinion could use a little more lighting which would make the cars stand out more. Seeing some of them really brought back memories.of seeing these cars on the street.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We went to visit this car museum, they have cars from the 1950, 1960, 1970, plus a few from the 1940.There are about 90 cars, and it looks like they are on loan. So imagine they rotate them every so often.They are all in great shape. Our only complaint was, the lighting is very poor. Some corners were very dark and it was hard to see the beauty of the cars.

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

We accidentally came across this muscle car museum and we're really glad we did! My hubby was in heaven! There was a great variety of cars on exhibit. The only comments we had were that it was a little stuffy inside & that we wished we had seen the museum in one of the tourist guide books that we picked up during our visit to the area.