“Wished I lived closer!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Restaurant recommended by local hotel. Easy access in corner of shopping center lot. Had to wait five minutes for table. Cody our water was attentive but not overly., he knew menu. Had fall off the bone order of ribs. Just the right amount of smoke. Restaurant looks to be kid friendly. Pricing is fair, portions are good. Would eat here regular if I was a local

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Enjoy everything about this restaurant. Menu has numerous items, food is delicious and reasonably priced. We always have good service. We dine here several times a month. The atmosphere and decor is that of a pricier restaurant.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

When we are traveling back to Georgia from Indiana this is becoming our regular stop. Delicious food at a reasonable price. We've always had great service and never had a single issue with anything. My wife loves the Spasagna and I love the ribs. Everything was great as usual. I just wish they'd open one up closer to home.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

First off when we went they lost their liquor license for two weeks for serving minors. That was not the best as all of us were looking forward to enjoying a drink. The waiter was great at what he was working with. Took an hour to get our food and we all got a sandwich. Once received food was just ok nothing to brag about. Might give it another chance but it is definitely lowering the value.

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Service was great. Took wife and grandchildren for dinner. I ordered the chicken fried steak a southern staple. The meat must have been precooked then battered and pan fried a little too long on one side. Parts of the steak as shown in the picture were fried dried and hard. The mashed potatoes and grren bean sides were okay but the steak ruined the meal.
You just don't mess up on a southern dish like this unless you don't know what you're doing. Since we were pressed for time I didn't have time to send it back. Don't recommend it.

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!