“Early supper”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Everything was good 5 min wait. Only thing I would change is the hot in the honey mustard. Tastes like horse radish and it is yucky. Perhaps a choice of regular or spice. We love eating here. Portions are always enough for two meals. We had the chicken wrap, and others had bbq chkn and ribs. Variety makes it easy for the luckiest of eaters.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

We walked in and sat down in the bar area at a booth and we were passed by several times by several of the wait staff. We finally flagged down a server and she said, "No one has come by yet?" She said she will get our drinks, menus and our server. Our server came by about 30 seconds later with our drinks and asked if we were ready to order. I give the service 1 star. The food was very bland, the croissant was super flaky and dried out. I had the pot pie and the crust was so flaky it went everywhere including on my black pants. Overall bad experience, since I was there with a new friend, I didn't say anything to the management.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

I ended up here at 9:30pm as all of the other restaurants in the area were already closed. They recommended the salmon dish and it did not disappoint. Overall ambience is very good and the staff were quick to serve. I would come back again to try another dish.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

We have tried to eat here multiple times but are usually annoyed by the noise. The food is good, generous portions, affordable prices, so you can imagine the crowd. I worked across the street and heard awful stories of servers not being tipped by large demanding families. The southern side of the restaurant with a lot of windows seems worse. We had to lean across the table and raise our voices to understand our friends. We felt as if we were yelling at one another. We've had better luck asking to be seated facing Industrial Boulevard/the outdoor seating area. Good affordable food but don't expect much conversation.

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

Nice ambiance... wasn't sure of what was on menu but went with the steak n grilled shrimp a friend recommended. After a mixup with the drinks the meal came late. Tasty grilled sirloin and shrimp. Mashed potatoes and coleslaw went well with the main but really, the portions were quite small at $14.99. I looked around and noticed tables with a more generous spread. Would have been nice to get some help from the waiters.... decent parking space outside though

Been to Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen? Share your experiences!