“Disappointed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 July 2017

This restaurant looks very appealing from the outside. Unfortunately, the food was strictly average, and service was poor (if cheerful).

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

An hour later your waiter starts to inform you that there is a problem in the kitchen and that is what is taking so long.
I'm ok with that as long as the food is good, it wasn't, and they obviously have issues.
We had several choices for dinner tonight, we picked the wrong place, that won't happen again.

1  Thank Steve L
Reviewed 27 June 2017

First time eating at a Cheddar's. The prices were great, portions huge. The food was fast and fresh The service was above and beyond! Love it!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Everything was good 5 min wait. Only thing I would change is the hot in the honey mustard. Tastes like horse radish and it is yucky. Perhaps a choice of regular or spice. We love eating here. Portions are always enough for two meals. We had the chicken wrap, and others had bbq chkn and ribs. Variety makes it easy for the luckiest of eaters.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We walked in and sat down in the bar area at a booth and we were passed by several times by several of the wait staff. We finally flagged down a server and she said, "No one has come by yet?" She said she will get our drinks, menus and our server. Our server came by about 30 seconds later with our drinks and asked if we were ready to order. I give the service 1 star. The food was very bland, the croissant was super flaky and dried out. I had the pot pie and the crust was so flaky it went everywhere including on my black pants. Overall bad experience, since I was there with a new friend, I didn't say anything to the management.