“Best outdoor dining.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Outdoor dining had excellent ambiance (for a high traffic area). Prices are reasonable and food flavor was very good. Decent meal for decent price on a lovely patio, with stone water fountain!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

We had never eaten at Cheddar’s before and had a wonderful experience. After what should’ve been a 2 hour drive being 3+ hours, we were tired and hungry. We ordered the spinach dip, queso and salsa and chicken tender appetizer. It was great. And so much food! I let the chicken tenders be my daughters meal and just ordered her a side of fries. My husband got the ribs and loved them. I got the grilled chicken Alfredo. It was great. The portions are huge and the prices are very reasonable. Will be a restaurant chain we look for!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We went for a Late Lunch and got the Country Fried Steak with Mashed Potatoes and Green beans. I asked for extra Gravy, and wanted More and the Waitress got Me some More which was Delicious. Did not have Room for Dessert Bummer because if their as half as Good as the Food I bet would be Great. We had Wonderful Service

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

The food was fantastic and the service was even better. We loved the atmosphere and the drink prices were very reasonable. I love Cheddars and I really want one in my home town of St. Louis now.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Come here at least twice a month. It's worth the money. The drinks are delicious. Chicken tenders are huge.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen? Share your experiences!