“Brunswick Stew ”

Whitt's Barbecue
Ranked #39 of 172 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Whitt's on Sam Ridley has delicious barbecue -both pork and turkey. They have a delicious Brunswick Stew also! This is about the best Brunswick Stew ever! You got to try it! Nothing better on a cold day. It's served with a homage bread! Love it !

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed November 10, 2016 via mobile

Baked potato full of pork bar-b-que is the best! The potato is big enough to be a meal when topped off with a big helping of pork. This is a great value for the price!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

Whitt's Barbecue makes a great pork sandwich with mayonnaise slaw and pickle. I tried the smoked chicken sandwich and it was good, but not my favorite.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed December 26, 2015

As a Canadian, I really miss this place. I don't get down to Nashville very often any more - I used to be down there for business every two weeks! Each time I would have Witts - including at the airport on my way back to Buffalo/Ontario. I remember there is a day during the week that sandwiches are cheaper. We used to go up to the Lebanon Road location on that day and just load-up on sandwiches and sides and head back to the office to feed everyone. We barely talked while eating - everyone in the office enjoyed it so much! I miss the pork sandwiches so much - and the baked beans that go with them. I would do anything for one of these sandwiches tonight. I highly recommend this place to anyone. Prices and food quality (and especially taste) are all beyond amazing. To be honest, I'm trying to find a way to fly down to Nashville just so that I can have Witts! One darn good meal!

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed July 20, 2015

Whitt's has been an area favorite for a long time. BBQ pork, turkey are great. They do sever the Carolina style vinegar sauce that some don't like, but pretty good from time to time. Love the BBQ on cornbread, Wednesday is normally a $1 off the pork sandwich and at $2.30 well worth it.

Date of visit: October 2014

Been to Whitt's Barbecue? Share your experiences!