“Love The Food!”

Margarita House Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 172 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 21, 2018

My wife and I have been eating here for the last couple of years. The portions are good and the food is great! The staff are friendly too.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

My husband and ate here last Friday. We were promptly greeted and seated. Our server was super friendly, wish I could remember his name! We ordered chunky guacamole, mixed fajitas and a veggie quesadilla. Everything was delicious...fajitas seasoned just right, very cheesy quesadilla with lots of veggies and guacamole made to order fresh. We will definitely return.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 23, 2018

I have been to this restaurant twice already, and both have been a very good experience for me, in quality and value.
The place might look a bit dated, indeed, but the quality of the food is definitely good.

What you get for the price you get it at, is definitely worth it. And the taste... just great!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

We Have eaten here several times and had a good experience. This time we decided to take my mom and dad there for his Father’s Day dinner. The waitress was the bartender and she got our drinks and then delivered them but never came back. We waited and waited for at least 20 minutes plus. Never got our queso and finished the drinks and complimentary chips. We tried to make eye contact with her several times but she never came back! There was a man a the bar she was preoccupied with. I finally got her attention and asked if she could take our order, she said sure but instead of doing it right then and there she went and did something else then came back. At that point I said, “we just want our check” . I told the manager who did offer a different waitress and apologized but we were done. I don’t normally leave before eating but this was ridiculous. She gave us a bill with the queso on it that we never received and I had to ask for clarification. I did pay and we went to Camino Real down the road and had a better experience. Needless to say my parents will never come back and I’m not sure we ever will again. She was soooo bad!!!! A terrible waitress!!!!! Wrong priorities!!!!!!!!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

I decided to bring my kids to eat here, to begin , the waiter got my sons order wrong, we ran out ir beverages and had to tell him after i noticed he was not coming to check on us, then i asked for a togo tray, he never came back, and the tacos are expensive 3.25 per taco OMG. Like if They where made from scratch with home made tortillas.. I definety will not come here again...

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Margarita House Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!