“First time”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #51 of 165 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: American
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Smyrna is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

The pastry stand absolutely divine! Everything seemed to beckon. Met the boss at the till and he took his time to talk me through everything which was extremely helpful as it was my FIRST TIIME.... open spaces could do with attention though, light traffic at 4pm but tables had leftovers, crumbs on the floor, and the male bathrooms were really awful. But he was nice....

Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

So I come here frequently. The rating is very average today for two reasons: the cashier seemed to be very uneducated about their options for steel cut oatmeal. Asked if there were still serving..."yes". I ordered the strawberry, pecan, ..she had difficulty figuring out how to place the order. Then my name was called - learned "we are out of strawberries". Unless there is a shortage on something. I just don't understand how u run out of items. My thought is not enough was ordered or key staff are not monitoring well enough. I over see the manager of a commercial kitchen - huge pet peave!! We don't run out. I will be back because they are usually on their game.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Good food fast. Always very well prepared. Highly recommend the chicken Caesar salad and the French onion soup.

Reviewed November 3, 2016 via mobile

Ate here Wednesday evening and had the Cashew Chicken salad along with a drink. The salad was very good and the service was fast and friendly. Will eat here again in the future.

Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

Not very happy with this place. It was our first time eating here but we really didn't like it. Had the turkey sandwich the turkey was great but the bread was harder then we liked. My daughter got the mac and cheese and she really liked it. It is not some where we will eat again.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!