“My version of a perfect coffee shop and cafe”
Review of Carpe Cafe

Carpe Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Smyrna
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Description: We are an artisan cafe with great barista drinks and teas - homemade food and dessert set in the heart of historic Smyrna. Carpe Cafe is part of a non-profit Fine Arts Education and Leadership programming of Carpe Artista.
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

All the things I love...great coffee and tea, cute mugs, eclectic decor, friendly and warm atmosphere, artsy, comfy including some soft furniture, an outdoor patio, tasty food and I personally loved the oatmeal.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Dawn M

Reviewed July 31, 2017

Sort of a place to hang out and drink coffee. Coffee, deli sandwiches, salad, no "real" food. Self-service mostly. Old building located on a busy traffic circle. Food is adequate, but nothing special enough to bring me back.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 16, 2017

My wife and I were at Carpe and really enjoyed the live music. Wildfire trio, a local 70's cover band played and were fantastic. We go here often on Friday and Saturday night for the live entertainment. They have mostly local talent performing. It is a great place for coffee and desert, or a lite meal.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Great Cafe. Nice down home feel. Pleasant employees, tasty food. My teenage boys even loved it. Better than similar mainstream establishments. Worth your time.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank Shannon B
CarpeCafe, General Manager at Carpe Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Thank you so much for taking your time to give us a review! We love it when we can help someone have a great day and especially when they are with family - we hope to see you again soon! Susan Gulley

Reviewed October 28, 2016

We thought it was a full service restaurant by the ad we saw in a pamphlet. It was a wifi place with food service.
The cashier that took the order was very pleasant. Had a breakfast sandwich that was ok. I was expecting a full breakfast.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Carpe Cafe? Share your experiences!