“Not Family friendly but the fries were hot!”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #128 of 172 Restaurants in Smyrna
Description: Come visit us at 345 N Lowry St in Smyrna. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

While waiting for my order, the fry guy asks me how’s it going. I said fine how about you? He says “Well this is what I normally say...Same sh*t different toilet!”. Really and that’s what you say to a customer with others in line right behind her?

Reviewed October 6, 2017

Worst McDonalds I have ever been too.....and that's a lot of McDonalds....fries cold and hard, hamburgers slammed together, missing items ordered...this is just a terrible place to eat....hit the taco bell down the street.....

Reviewed August 21, 2017

I was really disappointed with this McDonalds. I stayed at a nearby motel and walked to the restaurant on Friday night at 11:30. The doors were unlocked, but when I tried to walk in the staff said they were closed except for the drive-in window. They would not serve through the drive-in window for a walker. Not sure what the truckers do, as the drive-thru was too low for a rig to drive thru.

Reviewed July 17, 2016

I never go here except with my grandson, but stopped by to get the special 2 for $5. People taking the order in the drive thru said no special, but it's advertised in the paper?? I ordered a Big Mac and a 10 piece and it was about $9. Wholly cow. Dropped the 10 piece and still $4.50. Never a greeting, never a thanks, can't even make change. This place is always terrible and i would advise everyone to go somewhere, anywhere else. As for my grandson, i will just drive a few more miles to another store to get his food. Stay away from here.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!