“Mother”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #128 of 177 Restaurants in Smyrna
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

I called in from az to get food for my son in tenn. They quoted a price. Yet charged my card more. Not cool..

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 25, 2018

Buffet opens at 11. There was no pizza at 11:30. All tables were dirty. One person working. Never got a drink. I left after 25 mins of no service at all. This is the 2nd time I have tried thinking the first was just a bad day/short handed. Seems to be the norm. Go somewhere else.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank SWhite913
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

There are very few sit down pizza huts left, which is why we had to drive a ways to get there. Once we got there The store was nasty! There was food all over the floor, there were un-bused tables, the salad bar was closed, the windows were so dirty that you could hardly see through them. They wouldn’t answer the phones. Our waiter was dirty and his fingernails were nasty. I was scared to touch anything and was halfway afraid to eat the food. Not to mention we were the only ones here. Will NEVER dine here again.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank tngirl2017
Reviewed February 3, 2018

This has been the most UNPROFESSIONAL experience that I've ever had. I have been waiting on my order for 3 hours, I was told in the second hour that my order were on the way as I waited I became frustrated in third hour then I called back only to get a smart reply from a young man that says oh yea we don't deliver in your neighborhood anymore, we tried to call you but your line was busy, which was a lie, then he replied it was our line that is messed up that's why we didn't contact you. I demanded to speak to the supervisor in which whomever that WAS wouldn't come to the phone. Now, I have no idea if my money have been refunded back to me. I am beyond pissed off my kids have been waiting to eat for the last freaking 3 hours, a call, email or a damn shout out the window would have been better than no answers. My refund better be on my card within 24 hours or there will be legal actions taken. This has been horrible service.
-Shawn Coggins

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2017

So I called pizza hut to place a carry out order. I called several times and got no response, finally when someone picked up I was put on hold while I was on hold I actually drove to the location when I arrive there is 1 (one) car in the parking lot but 4 people out taking a smoke break. The customer service at this location is completely gone. If you gotta have pizza hut pizza I would suggest calling another location or just go somewhere else if you stop here nothing but disappointment awaits you.....

Date of visit: October 2017
2  Thank Jeremy M

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!