“Awesome quick & healthy breakfast”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #8 of 165 Restaurants in Smyrna
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Stopped into First Watch this morning for a quick gluten-free breakfast. Was pleasantly surprised with the large menu and the many gluten-free options they had! Had a delicious breakfast and I loved the farm to table concept. The fresh juices were a bonus and I would definitely come back!

Reviewed September 17, 2017

Although this is a chain restaurant the food is absolutely fabulous. It is mostly healthy food, but don't let that scare you away. The eggs are farm-fresh, as is many of the other items. The Florida tropical french toast is outstanding. They also have a seasonal menu with some wonderful items. Check out the pumpkin pancakes in the fall. Pricing is actually probably less than you would pay at Cracker Barrel!

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Thanks for the great review, Eddy! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us and had a wonderful experience as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Nice place for family to grab a quality breakfast skip the appetizer "millionaire bacon" it's just okay. Skillets and pancakes are amazing.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal and had a great experience with us. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Love the all day breakfast some water with lemon it is my power breakfast all day long I would do this everyday ........

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Thanks for the great review, Enzo! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your meal and had a wonderful experience with us as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 15, 2017

My husband and I truly enjoy First Watch. We frequent the one located in Smyrna, TN. They are always busy, and to me, that speaks volumes about a restaurant. First Watch has their own app you can download and schedule arrival times if they are busy so that your wait time is minimal and I love that! Extremely helpful because they are always busy. The folks working there all seem happy to be working and everyone operates efficiently. The restaurant and restrooms are very clean. My husband is a creature of habit and eats the eggs, belgian waffle and a sample of meats. I LOVE the chickachanga! However, they offer seasonal menu items and i must say the shrimp, andouille sausage and grits were FANtastic! I wish they would make it a menu staple. They offer fresh healthy juices and the coffee is great. Do download the app because you will be waiting awhile if not. Questions about the restaurant - 1) With the app it is like a reservation in a way so take advantage of it. 2) Good for large groups? I say how large? I think groups of 10 to 20 would be acceptable. 3) Good for business meetings? Could be but it is loud and lots of folks waiting so ....you decide. Extra note: Our home team was in the Stanley Cup playoffs and the staff were dressed in Nashville Predators attire! I love how they showed the team some Love! Go Preds! First Watch has your back!

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Thanks for the great review, Suzanne! We're happy to hear that you and your husband always have a great experience with us and that you love our Chickichanga. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!