“It's okay for something different”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #8 of 172 Restaurants in Smyrna
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Takes a while to get a to go order. Its okay for something different. It is not somewhere I go often. It is really hard to get seating, so I usually place a to go order. Parking is a nightmare.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed June 18, 2018

My family eats there almost every Sunday for breakfast. The pancakes are extremely good and my favorite is the Pesto Chicken Bowl. This is amazing along with the Kale Tonic drink...Great!!
I highly suggest their breakfast and the service is always good...

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Very busy, wait time was 15-30 minutes. We were seated right next to the door, so we froze. I had the hot tea...huge mug with a nice assortment of teas. Smuckers honey also served. I had the Belgian waffle. Served with a very small berry compote on the side. Needed more. Table was sticky from the people seated before us.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 26, 2018

My wife and I tried this place out for breakfast on a Sunday morning since it was close by. We arrived at 9:45am and was told a 10 minute wait. Meanwhile, 30 minutes later we got our table. We wasnt aware you could download an app and reserve your table until we noticed 10 couples walk-in off the street and get a table immediately. We finally get a table and it was so sticky that we couldnt touch it. I went to wash my hands and of course no paper towels. We ordered our food and it came fairly quickly and it was good. We will definitely try this place again but the cleanliness could have been a little better. Its worth the try.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

I took my family to First Watch to eat breakfast. It was our first time. It is clean and decorated well. It has a nice family atmosphere.

It is not a fast food restaurant. Our girls were tired of waiting. We ordered a Belgian waffle, biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon, fried potatoes, and chocolate chip pancakes for the girls. We also had coffee. The coffee was good. Nothing special.
The waffle fell apart and pretty much disintegrated when my wife put a fork in it. The eggs over medium were great and were by far the best part of the meal. The bacon had very little flavor. Very little smoke or salt flavor.
The biscuit and gravy was made with turkey sausage. The biscuits were covered in the gravy. The gravy was brown with some chunks of sausage. It was not sawmill gravy. It also had very little flavor. The biscuits were soggy from being covered with flavorless gravy. They could have been good without being covered in gravy.
Children’s meals are large enough for an adult. Two children under the age of 7 or 8 can share one meal. The pancakes were large with chocolate chips. The cost was about $6 each. They came with bacon.
The potatoes were fried with onions. They were cooked well.

My main complaint is that the cost was $38 in total before tip, and the food was the quality of or worse than Hardee’s. I would have felt better if the price was half.
The service was great and after complaining the inedible waffle was taken off the ticket. They were very nice about it.

If you want a $40 breakfast for four, go to Cracker Barrel. So much better. If you want an omelette made with cage free eggs and chorizo for $15 plus $3 for coffee, then go to First Watch.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!