“The Best ”

M & E's Donut Palace & Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Smyrna
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

These are absolutely the best donuts in Smyrna. We get them for our business breakfasts and everyone is happy with them. My only regret with our Friday order was that I only ate one. I should have just forgotten the calories and grabbed another one. The plain glazed are my favorite.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

I take my daughters, 4 and 1, to The Donut Palace most Saturday mornings. One year old eats donut holes and 4 year old eats a strawberry icing or powdered donut. All three are really good. The cinnamon twist is amazing. I also enjoy the Apple fritter. The biscuit and gravy is large enough for two. It is good. Their birthday cakes are great as well.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank baseballcoachloop25
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

My coworker brought us a delicious assortment of doughnuts and pastries from the Donut Palace. I chose a chocolate glazed and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was fluffy and soft and absolutely perfect.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 5, 2016

Mr. Melvin's donuts are always fresh and delicious! My daughter and I stop by every Friday for an end of the week treat and the variety never disappoints. Apples fritters are HUGE and the best I've ever had. The old fashioned donuts are good, as are anything else he offers. Great, locally owned business with a far superior product to chains like Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Donuts. Highly recommend!!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed February 4, 2016

This is a family type little donut shop that makes donuts and coffee. Everything is plain and donut shoppy, but solid and exactly like donut shops do that aren't trying to scrape a bit of dough out that you won't notice. They make donuts the way they always have and probably always will.
And they're good. And big. And worth it.
One more little say all: I miss real Apple Fritters (you know, with apple chunks and big enough to get your day's supply of apple in). This place has them.

Date of visit: February 2016
2  Thank nabenom

Been to M & E's Donut Palace & Kitchen? Share your experiences!