Best Western Cades Cove Inn(Townsend)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$101
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Richmont Inn(Townsend)
US$180
US$178
US$120
US$99
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 1, 2017

Actually, I would avoid Townsend View Rentals all together. We stayed at Maggie's Cabin for 2 nights in May, 2017. I'm so glad we only booked for 2 nights. The cabin was not clean, as indicated in the photos. The microwave had not been cleaned for some time. The back porch had chairs, no table and was being used as a storage place by the owners. There was even a saw on the floor, which could have been dangerous if children had been staying there. The oven door was broken, which made it inoperable. We were not informed of that ahead of time and only found our by a note taped to the oven door. The toilet was installed with pieces of blocks under it, which made it very unsteady. Again, that was not included in the description of the cabin. The tv instructions did not work and when we called for help, she told us she could not come to help because she had her grandchildren and had hurt her knee. Since there were 2 people listed as agents, I would think that one of them could spare the time to help. She never came and never called to see if we worked it out. The pots and pans were greasy and had Teflon chipping off. We spent a good bit of time searching for light switches, which are not where you would expect them to be for specific lights. To sum up, I would never rent this cabin again and would avoid Townsend View Rentals all together since I assume all of the cabins are managed the same. I am attaching photos for your review.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank dswalt
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

Finally getting a chance to write my second review for my second visit here in January 2017 Again I can't say enough how nice this place is. Also got to say we got a few inches of snow and the roads were cleared in a reasonable amount of time salted so we were able to get out and do some sightseeing again which was very nice and again the place is very clean and charming I would recommend this placing any of the other cabins as a matter of fact we will be going there again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the Cozy up cabin very happy we chose this place. First the reviews were good and booking on line was flawless and received a discount for booking online. Second value for dollar was excellent. Very clean nice area and comfortable . Nice amenities again value for dollar. We live here in East Tennessee and it was a 40 mile ride for us close to home but a nice getaway. We will definitely come here again also it is nice to have a security entrance as well. And they accommodated my wife with a delevirery of a gift for me which was special. These properties are clean well managed you can not miss by staying here. 5 Star rating in my opinion.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2016

We were so pleased when we pulled up to the Bear Footin' Cabin and saw the river almost right out the back door! The Cabin is decorated as the typical cabin get away including bears,ducks, and beautiful quilts on the beds! There is sleeping for 12 with lots of room so that you are not in each others way all of the time! The cabin has a fire pit, two grilles and of course a river right out side the door! The cabin is close to eating and shopping. There is also a tubing station just down the road! And you are far enough away from the busyness of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg but both towns are with in 15 miles.

Room Tip: Checkout their webpage for more cabin choices and pictures!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Charles K
Reviewed July 26, 2015 via mobile

These cabins are CLEAN! My family has rented cabins from here several times, different cabins for different occasions (large fam, small fam, couples). They are a distance from Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, but worth it. The views are wonderful and as mentioned, they have always been clean. Close to grocery and gas stations. And Cades Cove which is fun if you can find the time.

No wifi though... fyi