“Local with Great Flavor...”

Trailhead Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Townsend
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: At Trailhead we focus more on the quality and perfection of our food and service than anything else. Our prices are the same or cheaper than all of our local competitors. Only difference is we try to offer more of a fine dining restaurant experience such as decorating our plates and the table cloths and candle light adds a very lovely touch. For the same price we pamper you with our generous hospitality. Come give us a shot, your Trailhead Steak & Trout House. Steven Haley (General Manager) has had excessive feedback from folks wondering why there was not a TRAILHEAD STEAKHOUSE in other areas, so keep an eye out for a TRAILHEAD STEAKHOUSE coming to a town near YOU!
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

If you are near Townsend, TN check out the Trailhead Restaurant. Really nice lunch and Dinner menu with a with a good Beer selection.

Family atmosphere....with a local flavor and menu. with Vegetarian, Gluten Free selections.

Good friendly Customer Service with very reasonable prices.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,248)

Reviewed April 3, 2018

After a long day of travel we had dinner at the Trailhead and was a great end to our day. All of dinners were very good. We had the catfish, trout and burgers. None were a disappointment. Try the bourbon pecan pie it's worth every calorie.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Townsend had many surprised for me and my wife. The Trailhead Steakhouse was something we didn't expect to find in this cozy little town. The staff were all friendly and we were well taken care of by our waitress. We both had the ribeye steak, and it was cooked perfectly and my wife ate every bite which she rarely ever dose. If you are looking for a great place to go for a special meal I would recommend this place. Prices are par with the quality you get here, not cheap but not over priced. I will be eating here again in the future.

1  Thank SW_TRVLR
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

The locals recommended this restaurant. My wife ordered a hamburger with sweet potato fries and was completely satisfied. I had the country fried steak with mashed potatoes, corn, and Green beans. Sadly I never got to taste the mashed potatoes or the corn-they ran out! They also ran out of the soup of the day! The fried steak was delicious-I just wish they didn’t run out of the sides!

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Exceptional dining experience. From the service, time management and of course the food. Teresa was our waitress and provided us with an outstanding service. She was very nice and helped us with choosing what what we were looking for.

When orders were placed, the food was served in a very timely manner, appetizer, drinks, and kids meals which I also like to have served before my own meal.

The food was AMAZING!! (Things that were ordered in our table: fried green tomatoes, battered shrimps, fried chicken, potato bites, Sirloin, Rib Eye, brocolli cheddar soup... EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING. Oh and the beer, which was draft, was freezing cold!! I’ve never had such cold draft beer ever.

100% recomended

Been to Trailhead Steakhouse? Share your experiences!