“So Cute, Very Good and Not Overpriced”
Review of San Miguel Coffee Co. - CLOSED

San Miguel Coffee Co.
Reviewed March 1, 2017

We visited this little shop one afternoon around 2:00. It is set up very cute and gives such a positive feeling of nostalgia! The two gentlemen working the counter were a bit confused as to what soups were left and one was training on the coffee side of the counter. However, that was just a minor issue that was quickly resolved. I ordered the loaded baked potato soup and my daughter ordered a PB&J sandwich with a pimiento mac&cheese. My daughter also ordered an iced coffee. My soup was wonderful!!! My daughter enjoyed her sandwich and loved her iced coffee. She didn't like the pimiento mac&cheese; however, I tried it and liked it! We really loved the atmosphere of this little place! I recommended it to my sister who will be in the area next month.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

The food is absolutely fabulous. Unfortunately, the wait staff is awful. This could be a well run business if the help were just helpful and attentive.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Walk into San Miguel and you forget you're in a very small Tennessee town. Rich coffee brewing, fresh goodies from the bakery, homemade soups and sandwiches on freshly baked breads are just the beginning. The space is a renovated 1950-something corner bank building with big windows and stained glass. Pick up a cup of herb tea or a latte at the counter, snag the local newspaper and snuggle into a comfy chair or the sofa and you're good for an hour. Check your email and nibble a scone. Definitely visit this excellent little gem on the Square in downtown Winchester.

Reviewed November 19, 2016

The atmosphere was lovely and I think I had the best bowl of brie mushroom soup I have ever had in my life. The wait staff was wonderful. The coffee was delicious the scones melted in my mouth. My suggestion if you ever visiting Tims Ford State Park Tennessee, make a point of visiting this little coffee shop it will blow you away, it is absolutely delightful!

Reviewed October 19, 2016

The service is always friendly, the food is always great. They serve coffee, sandwiches, soups, salad, and desserts. everything is made in house. It's all good!