“Cool place!”

San Miguel Coffee Co.
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Winchester
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

We love San Miguel's! They have a wide variety of coffee and smoothie drinks. I like the Iced Hazelnut Latte. My kids absolutely love their smoothies! Their food is excellent too. My favorites are the Strawberry Spinach Salad, Lobster Bisque and the Thai Chicken Wrap. The Thai Chicken Wrap comes in a warm spinach tortilla and has this sauce on it that is terrific! It's a cool, funky place that makes you want to hang out for a while.

Reviewed June 29, 2017

When this shop first opened several years ago, it was wonderful. I would stop in and get coffee on my way to work for a special treat. Then the expresso machine started breaking down and they would tell you the expresso was unavailable. Ok. Things like that happen. About a month ago I stopped in and the machine was down again (I was not told it was down) they used a small home appliance to make my cappuccino, when I got out to my car, and on the way home, my beverage tasted like hot water with milk in it. It was terrible. I would have much preferred to have been told the machine was down. A few days later I had the opportunity to go back and say something to the person working the front counter about my experience and I was completely ignored and treated as if my complaint was irrelevant. Today my husband and I went to lunch (very rare for us to do). The food was fine however the service at the counter was horrendous! The fellow that took our order, Jake, did not make eye contact, did not wait for the person ordering to step aside before asking the next customer what they wanted, and virtually acted like we, and everyone else in the restaurant, were a burden on him. It was the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life! I have to say it used to be a delight to stop in for a special treat, now it is just one disappointment after another. I will not be patronizing this establishment again.

Reviewed April 7, 2017

My family and I were visiting from AZ. We are relocating and were house hunting with our fabulous and highly recommended realtor, Pam Peck with Century 21. She suggested we stop here for lunch and we were all glad she did. We each got something different from the menu and each selection was amazing! I cannot wait until my next visit!

Reviewed March 1, 2017

We visited this little shop one afternoon around 2:00. It is set up very cute and gives such a positive feeling of nostalgia! The two gentlemen working the counter were a bit confused as to what soups were left and one was training on the coffee side of the counter. However, that was just a minor issue that was quickly resolved. I ordered the loaded baked potato soup and my daughter ordered a PB&J sandwich with a pimiento mac&cheese. My daughter also ordered an iced coffee. My soup was wonderful!!! My daughter enjoyed her sandwich and loved her iced coffee. She didn't like the pimiento mac&cheese; however, I tried it and liked it! We really loved the atmosphere of this little place! I recommended it to my sister who will be in the area next month.

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

The food is absolutely fabulous. Unfortunately, the wait staff is awful. This could be a well run business if the help were just helpful and attentive.