“Coffee”

San Miguel Coffee Co.
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Winchester
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Good location on the square. Quaint decor. Coffee shop atmosphere. Menu is diverse but a little pricey

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I don't do designer coffee but I like their lunch. Limited menu but the lobster bisque and sandwich are good.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The coffee better than Starbucks and the food was really good . We had cheese sandwich potato salad and mushroom soup. All were very good

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We love San Miguel's! They have a wide variety of coffee and smoothie drinks. I like the Iced Hazelnut Latte. My kids absolutely love their smoothies! Their food is excellent too. My favorites are the Strawberry Spinach Salad, Lobster Bisque and the Thai Chicken Wrap. The Thai Chicken Wrap comes in a warm spinach tortilla and has this sauce on it that is terrific! It's a cool, funky place that makes you want to hang out for a while.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

When this shop first opened several years ago, it was wonderful. I would stop in and get coffee on my way to work for a special treat. Then the expresso machine started breaking down and they would tell you the expresso was unavailable. Ok. Things like that happen. About a month ago I stopped in and the machine was down again (I was not told it was down) they used a small home appliance to make my cappuccino, when I got out to my car, and on the way home, my beverage tasted like hot water with milk in it. It was terrible. I would have much preferred to have been told the machine was down. A few days later I had the opportunity to go back and say something to the person working the front counter about my experience and I was completely ignored and treated as if my complaint was irrelevant. Today my husband and I went to lunch (very rare for us to do). The food was fine however the service at the counter was horrendous! The fellow that took our order, Jake, did not make eye contact, did not wait for the person ordering to step aside before asking the next customer what they wanted, and virtually acted like we, and everyone else in the restaurant, were a burden on him. It was the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life! I have to say it used to be a delight to stop in for a special treat, now it is just one disappointment after another. I will not be patronizing this establishment again.