“January 2018”

San Miguel Coffee Co.
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Winchester
Reviewed January 31, 2018

I have been coming to Winchester to visit my best friend for a number of years and San Miguels is typically one of the first places I stop while I visit. The last couple of years there have been some service issues which have made me question whether I stop or not. I usually order a cafe latte and a danish or lunch. The last few visits there always seem to be an issue such as the coffee machine is out of order, lack of danish product in the display case or this week it was their credit card machine. They could only take cash or check. As I didn't have cash, the person I had offered to buy lunch for picked up the tab.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Good place for lunch on the square. Simple menu . Good sandwiches and overall very nice lunch place.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

Good location on the square. Quaint decor. Coffee shop atmosphere. Menu is diverse but a little pricey

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I don't do designer coffee but I like their lunch. Limited menu but the lobster bisque and sandwich are good.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

The coffee better than Starbucks and the food was really good . We had cheese sandwich potato salad and mushroom soup. All were very good