“Best Crawfish Ever!!!!”

Lone Star Grill
Ranked #9 of 24 Restaurants in Bacliff
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed 10 April 2016

I rarely eat crawfish out. This place is a wonderful exception. The staff at Lone Star Grill are friendly and on their toes. The crawfish cook knows what they are doing. No dead crawfish here; all were fresh and cooked to perfection! You can order them Mild, Spicy, Very Spicy and Burn Your Lips Off! The seasoning is perfect too. They put the crawfish dust on your table with the hot, right out of the pot crawfish. Good eating. The dishes I saw going to other tables didn't look bad either. If you are in the Kemah area looking for crawfish, forget Alan's Swampshack, pass up Jackie's and go a little further down the road. I haven't had crawfish this good since I left Louisiana!

1  Thank Brenda S

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

Thought this would be a good stop but was really disappointed. The service was slow, the food was only OK. I had a jalapeño cheeseburger, and it was not exceptional. The fries were cold and soggy. The food is also expensive. I wouldn't stop again

Reviewed 13 February 2016

Sorry folks, but not the greatest place I have eaten at. They brought the wrong food twice. They returned with the right order, but had the same COLD fries from the first order. I believe people only come here for the crayfish. Which they ran out of twice. This is a better drinking bar than eating bar. Plus their prices are little high...

Reviewed 14 July 2015

We stumbled upon this little gem while looking for somewhere to get some good crawfish. WOW! They have different levels of spice for the crawfish and depending on how adventurous you are, go for it! Even when crawfish are not in season they have great food. They have a platter that comes with boiled crawfish, shrimp, king crab legs and snow crab legs, and it is fantastic! My husband always gets their broiled oysters also. They come with different toppings like applewood bacon or Gorgonzola cheese and are flame broiled. They are great! We always leave satisfied and the prices are reasonable.

1  Thank Kristina T
Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

the baseball sirloin was cooked medium perfectly. I expected it to be rare in the center like what I have received at the big steakhouses before so I was pleasantly surprised. The green beans were nicely seasoned and the mashed potatoes were real, not instant. I will be back to try other dishes.

1  Thank Kim D