“Best crawfish ever ”

Lone Star Grill
Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Bacliff
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

This is the funnest restaurant. Our waitress Tammy was so entertaining. The crawfish is great. We ordered the spicy which is not hot at all just flavorful. And don’t forget to get a side of real butter. I recommend ordering a pound at a time so they are hot. Each pound is cooked when ordered. I ended up eating 2 pounds. I will definitely go back again.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

The restaurant is very big with plenty of room for party’s. There is a nice outside patio for dining and you can smoke out there only. The salad bar if fantastic and always very fresh no matter what time you go to it. The food is excellent. Try the chicken fried steak. It’s huge! They have delicious snow crabs and crawfish to. Pricilla the manager is so nice and always checks on the customers to make sure your getting a great dining experience.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

We were the first customers of the day and the service was excellent. The salad bar was very good as well. I had a New York strip and it was mediocre: cooked exactly as I ordered but the quality of the steak was not so good. My wife had seafood and the tray was loaded with food which she said was good.

Lots of competition in this area for dining out. We will try it again in a few months: maybe it was a slow, bad day.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

The food is good but the service is not so good. The food was cold when I received it and when I told the waiter he seemed upset that I said something. I was not satisfied with the service.

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent a couple of days in Kemah and ate at this restaurant. The service was great and the food was fantastic! I definitely recommend this place for dinner!