“GREAT PIZZARIA!!!!”

Bastiano's Pizzeria and Creamery
Ranked #22 of 121 Restaurants in Bastrop
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Was going to Austin via Elgin and I have had several people tell me how good the pizza is here. so we stopped and was very surprised how nice the place was next to a gas station. Love pizza that is from a brick oven. It is really good, try it you will love it!

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Bastiano's has been my go-to since its opening, but I'm done. Quality has been slipping; last night was the last straw.

Monday special: chicken cacciatore. We know what that dish is; it is definitely not a bowl of pasta in tomato sauce with overcooked grilled chicken scattered on too. Not only that, both sauce and chicken were dreadfully over-salted and overcooked. My friend's spaghetti in meat sauce was equally inedible. I hate to lose this place, with its pleasant and generally quiet setting, but if I can't eat the food, what's the point?

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Service was nearly nonexistent. The only thing that kept it from bein totally nonexistent was the rude attention we did get and reaching across and having an armpit in one of the groups face

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

Yesterday I had the best dinner in months. This little place has the best pizza and salad! My husband had the shrimp with angel hair pasta. Yum. Then they had this case at the back where we got Heat and Eat Lasagna. Great food, reasonably low prices in a beautiful quiet restaurant. Highly recommend.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Italy has moved to Bastrop! Wood-fired oven bakes up the best pizza crust in Bastrop. Personal size to family (group) size. Specialty pizzas or choose your own toppings

As my dad used to say, the sauce...the sauce makes the pizza. And Bastiano's pizza sauce is great!

Pasta specials daily. Lunch and dinner combinations daily are a great value. Choose from pizza or pasta, salad or soup and breadsticks or veggie of the day.

I've tried every salad on the menu, they are all wonderful though the Greek Salad is my personal favorite.

When they have gelato, it's the best! Plus a variety of other desserts.

Their menu includes appetizers and smoothies, have not tried any yet but they do sound tasty.

Been to Bastiano's Pizzeria and Creamery? Share your experiences!