See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 9, 2017

Well, it starts out with having made a reservation through Wyndham Rewards, the firm that owns the Knights Inn chain. Seems despite having done that Friday night, by Saturday at 4pm, the motel had no idea there was a reservation. Fortunately, they had rooms. Probably always do at this place. but imagine you having a 'confirmed reservation' through the hotel chain, and you get there and there is no room left! Duh! You see all those 'only one room left' deals. Bad. Apparently the reservation got there 15 minutes AFTER I got there.....18 hours after I made it and 250 miles of driving. That started things out on the wrong foot.

Then, I was on the traffic side of the building. Hope you like traffic because you will hear trucks rumbling by all night. Loud. I'm hard of hearing and no problems hearing trucks till well after midnight.... then...the phone rang at 3:30....probably an 'alarm call'.....and again at 5:30. I didn't request any wakeup calls. Dunno. Bad.

Bed and room OK...clean. Micro and Fridge. Towels and everything in order. TV worked and lots of channels.

Breakfast - decent. Hardboiled eggs, but no decaf coffee or no half and half for coffee. Only sugar laden Frosted Flakes and some kiddie stuff stuffed with sugar. No Raisin Bran like most places to get some fiber. OJ, danishes, waffles, and bananas. Coffee good but no decaf. Was there at 6am when I was.

Not many good sit down restaurants close by. Mexican and Chinese and loads of fast food if that is your thing.

Management tries hard. Outside corridor lights second floor not working. Mgt blamed timer from power failure. Should have checked themselves and fixed, not let customers let them know not working.

I usually stay in Temple but all places there full up. This is low budget place with low budget price if you need to save a few bucks. They try.

Room tip: There are few rooms away from traffic side of building.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

Ths staff was nice. The room was inpoor repair; chipped paint, dirty/stained grout, worn furnature and a strong mildew smell. Wifi signal was very weak and slow. Not enough plugs to run a laptop and charge devices. The AC was not working properly. I set it on 60 and it would not go below 75. I never did get the humidity out of the room. No bugs and the linens were clean. The bed was a little hard but I slept well.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

Not expensive. Right off I35. Very close to multiple fast food places, or an ~7minute drive can get you to nicer places. No elevator. Beds are soft. You get a mini fridge, microwave, iron, ironing board, blow dryer, continental breakfast. It has a pool.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

I think this place was great 30 years ago. The pool is closed because they need to install handicap accommodations and obviously don't have the capital to improve the rooms, let alone the pool. They only offer 18 wheeler parking because no one else is staying here to fill up the parking lot. So, if you're broke and need a place or need a quiet place to sell drugs, this is your place! There are a few pictures that I uploaded, but I don't think this app allows you to view them. I tried to look at other people's, but couldn't find any.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Thank J.D. S
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

Upon arrival I was greeted fairly. Hotel needs a lot of maintenance done. The swimming pool has been shut down by the state. There is no pool, my children were wanting to swim but we're disappointed once they saw no pool. The rooms need renovation and rooms are small. A good place for somewhere to sleep but not for long stay. Bring your Off spray you may get bit like I did as there are bugs and mosquitos in the room On a good note there is a Starbucks and Burger King right down the road.

Date of stay: June 2016