“Fun place to take friends.”
Review of Nami

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2017

Nami's is a neat Japanese Hibachi restaurant with lots of fun and really good food. Kids would love this place.

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

I hear the food is awesome! But want ever you do don't go play bingo. They are a big rip off. They call to fast and you don't have a chance on paper at all.

Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I frequent Nami several times a year. The food is great! I love sushi, and it is always fresh and tasty. My husband orders cooked food, and it is delicious too. I highly recommend the squid salad.

Service can be iffy. That is the only thing that is an issue.

Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

I come here fairly regularly and I have yet to have a bad meal. Everything is good here that I have tried and the sushi is always fresh and is awesome for being in the middle of Texas. Chi is an amazing sushi chef and the staff is always friendly and helpful. You can not go wrong here for the food. Atmosphere is good and clean, location is OK and overall cleanliness is also good. Decor could us updating but I am here for the food.

Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

My son took me here for my birthday! It's s very fun place to go if you eat at hibachi grill! The chef puts on a show for you! Very good food. The fried rice is fabulous!

Been to Nami? Share your experiences!