“My kind of place”

Sol de Jalisco
Ranked #18 of 82 Restaurants in Belton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 21, 2016 via mobile

Small, quiet restaurant with great food. The beef fajitas were sizzling hot and perfectly spiced. Alot of food for a great price. Staff is polite and friendly and kept busy even though it was later in the evening and business slow. Also seems to do a great amount of drive thru business from the amount of cars going through. One thing suprising was the salsa and the con queso dips were very mild which is wonderful for me but not the usually hot spicy salsa and chips found at most Tex Mex places. Restaurant clean and neat and I will go back.

Reviewed January 10, 2016 via mobile

I love the food here. Salsa used to be so much greater than it is now however. Otherwise they have great Mexican food

Reviewed November 6, 2015

It's great, I personally love it. My family and I, eat there a ton. Every single time we go, we never leave unstuffed. I'd recommend the Tortilla Soup. It's very simply... Great!

Reviewed October 26, 2015

Frequently visit this restaurant for the food and fellowship. Local hangout for friends with great breakfast for a few bucks.

Reviewed October 24, 2015

Authentic Mexican food and good atmosphere. Some of the best Tortilla Soup you will ever find. Highly recommended.

Been to Sol de Jalisco? Share your experiences!