“Excellent Tex-Mex”

Sol de Jalisco
Ranked #18 of 83 Restaurants in Belton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

The friendly wait staff, fast service and quality food makes the beautiful, remodeled environment a pleasant dining experience! Fair prices & large (but not too large) serving insure you leave satisfied. One of top two Mexican food restaurants in Belton!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed February 20, 2016 via mobile

Stopped here on our way home to Waco from Austin. Hole in the wall place in a strip shopping center. Inside was nice and staff was friendly and service was good. Food was just sub par Tex-mex in my opinion. Chicken mole was just chicken covered in sauce, not cooked in mole sauce. Chicken flautas were ok. Charro beans were good. Maybe I would give this place another try if I lived in Belton but would never stop there passing through town.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed January 21, 2016 via mobile

Small, quiet restaurant with great food. The beef fajitas were sizzling hot and perfectly spiced. Alot of food for a great price. Staff is polite and friendly and kept busy even though it was later in the evening and business slow. Also seems to do a great amount of drive thru business from the amount of cars going through. One thing suprising was the salsa and the con queso dips were very mild which is wonderful for me but not the usually hot spicy salsa and chips found at most Tex Mex places. Restaurant clean and neat and I will go back.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed January 10, 2016 via mobile

I love the food here. Salsa used to be so much greater than it is now however. Otherwise they have great Mexican food

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed November 6, 2015

It's great, I personally love it. My family and I, eat there a ton. Every single time we go, we never leave unstuffed. I'd recommend the Tortilla Soup. It's very simply... Great!

Date of visit: November 2015

Been to Sol de Jalisco? Share your experiences!